Love make werewolves go crazy

Okay! i don't know what to say except i have a headache! goodnight everyone!

Chapter 5.

He growled... immediately stepping further away from me like i was a disease. A plague. Ignoring the slight pain it gave me, i smiled like full blown 'i haven't seen you for ages' smile. I felt like i was whole and am actually happy i found him, my true love, my soul mate, my other half. I would jump in joy if only i wasn't distracted by the anger filled and disgusted look he had in his eyes. 

I wasn't stupid and i knew what it meant, he was not happy but i wanted him to be happy! Just like i am! We're mates, can't he feel our bond? He opened his mouth, about to say something i knew i never wanted to hear. So i did the most logical thing to do then, for someone in my situation. 

I ran.

I got into my car, slammed the door shut and drove away.

Like a coward I ran.

Ignoring the shouts and the chatting of my siblings as I ran pass them, I shut the door to my room harshly. Tears were threatening to escape, how desperately I wanted to blink them away but they ran down my cheeks nonetheless. The pillow muffled the soft sobs and my body shook as I wept. It was such a simple feat but my heart broke…no, my soul did. He easily rejected me and I’m the one hurting. It’s not fair. 

It was childish and ridiculous crying over a guy that i actually hated and now i find out he's my mate i become a baby? What a drastic change. My mind says this is stupid but my heart feels like its been stomped by a stampede. I don't know what to think. Everything just doesn't make sense anymore. 

I could hear the door being knocked upon and the hushed whispers of my siblings, probably crowding at my room door. I didn’t want to see them; I didn’t want to see anyone!

“Hestia darling, we can talk about it.” My beloved mother’s voice called my name out worriedly. I didn’t answer.

“Darling, I can smell your tears. Is it something you can’t talk to your mother about?” I pressed my face further into the pillow. My chest tightened in pain, the look in his eyes. The look of disgust and hatred in his eyes. Well, fuck him. I wiped my tears. 

One by one, the crowd began to disperse, only one of them stayed. My mother…

I walked to the door; it creaked as I slowly pulled it open.

“Sweetie.” She hugged me and I hugged her back. She sat me down on my bed and ran her hands down my hair gently. Her motherly touch always had a calming effect on me. She smelled of lavender, my favourite scent.

“Are you ready to talk now?” I was tired, depressed and confused physically and mentally. I shook my head as a no, she understood and tucked me into the bed but not leaving before placing a kiss on my forehead. How could i explain something i don't even understand.

“Get some rest sweetie, we don't have to talk if you don't want to.” The door quietly closed and my eyes fluttered shut not soon after. Too much drama for one day…

“Sis, wake up.” I heard Odyne’s bell chimed voice faintly waking me up from my deep slumber. My eyelids were heavy but I had snapped them open with much difficulty, bright morning sunlight blinded my swollen and most probably red eyes.

“What time is it?” My voice was hoarse and it was hard enough to even get a word out. I could feel myself drifting back to unconsciousness.

“Its ten in the morning, mom said you should rest at home today and you know how dad won’t go against her wishes.” Odyne smiled, helped me get up and I leaned against the headboard.