Cute Moment

*just a cute couple moment, nothing much :)*

Sherloaf Holmes

"Is it possible I could get the day off?" You asked, looking at your boss. She was sitting in a large chair that looked comfier than the one you occupied but you didn't say that. She was looking up at you with a torn expression, unsure of whether to let you have it or not, but you said no more, waiting for her reply. She valued you and thought your work was worthy of a promotion, of course she didn't promote you. The company wasn't doing that well on money and a couple workers had already been laid off. She gave you bonuses to make up for that fact though.

"I trust its for a good reason?" She finally spoke.

"Of course. I wouldn't ask to skip if I didn't have a valid reason, the newspaper editors need me." You joked, both of you knowing full well that the editors just barely passed as sufficient and you working here was the only thing letting them keep their job.

She smiled, a genuine one but it didn't reach her eyes. "Alright, I'll give you permission." You smiled and nodded in thanks, to which she gave recognition she saw before going back to work. You took a cab back to your flat to change into more comfortable clothes then walked to 221B. Upon knocking on the door to their room after Mrs. Hudson let you in, Sherlock opened it.

"She-"

"She said you could have the day off so you made sure to change before coming to see me, a wise choice I must say." He cut you off, waving you inside. You blinked, took a second to understand what he said, then nodded and walked in.

"Why was that smart?" You stopped in the middle of the chaos called his flat and looked up at him.

"Because I saw we should cuddle." He plopped down on the sofa and held out his arms for you to join him. You were shocked, but then again John would be too at his flatmate's strange behavior.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm always sure." He nodded as if your pesky questions were unneeded. You shrugged and walked over, getting comfortable. Once situated he put his arms around you and held you tight. It was such an odd thing for him to do but it felt nice, and he smelled surprisingly good, so you snuggled into him.

"When did you learn to cuddle?" You asked, a slight teasing tone in your voice.

"Shut up and just let me love you." He groaned, hugging you tighter.  

Johnnycake Wheatson

No no no no! You screamed in your head, ready to throw the book in your hands at the wall. You just experienced the biggest plot twist ever and it wasn't in the main character's favor. Flinging the book at the wall, you shouted in indignation. John jumped, startled.

"Whoa, what happened?" He questioned, not used to you being so outspoken.

"Plot twist." You mumbled, folding your arms.

"I've never seen you so upset." You blushed, though not very noticeably.

"Well, ya know, it was...just...unexpected." You turned your gaze to the ground. You weren't sure if he was a big reader or not and if he would understand how big this stupid plot twist was. You knew he was a blogger so he was experienced in writing, but reading and writing are different things.

"What happened?" He was looking at you and not the computer screen on which he was typing something a minute ago.

"The antagonist did something to the protagonist's friend and now they're in danger and the antagonist just revealed that he was once a student at this university and now the protagonist has to go to the school to find out who this guy is. I doubt he'll be able to find out because the antagonist bribed the teachers to not say anything and so it's for a lost cause. The friend is dying right now so if the protagonist goes to the school he won't have enough time to save them." John blinked, never hearing more words come out of your mouth in a conversation then were in that speech.