Family Meeting (Him)

*you meet his family (at least the family I think he'd have)*  

Sure Locke

Besides his parents and brother, he actually has a sister (according to the wiki page, as I don't remember hearing anything about her). You never met her, which is just fine with Sherlock, as he could only handle being in the presence of his 3 family members for so long. But his parents adore you and Mycroft finds you as better company than his brother for the most part.  

Joe On

I'm going to assume his only family is his sister, Harriet, in the BBC series. (I can't think of anyone else he's related to, so...) Concerning Harriet, she liked you pretty well, though she thought her brother would've gone for someone more confident and outgoing.  

Grr Egg

They're probably deceased, but he knows his parents would've loved you. I could see him having a brother, though, and although they aren't close, Greg still introduced you to him. It was a brief meeting, only being about an hour, but his brother thought you were fine.  

My Croissant

You already met his parents, kinda, when you first met Mycroft, but his brother Sherlock was a different story. You weren't sure how to react immediately after meeting him (which consisted of the detective analyzing you and stating what he found out loud), but you warmed up to him not too long after. You always warmed up to people and they in turn saw you as at least withstandable company, and Sherlock was no exception (though it took a while). They all like you.  

Jammies

I have strong suspicions he has no family left, and if he did, he wouldn't want to associate with them. So in other words, no family meeting for you. You've met as much of his family as you ever will.