[prologue.]

Bloom was coming home, she didn't care what Klaus did to her. She was coming home, she already lose her sisters and brother-in-law. She lose a lot of people, Klaus wasn't gonna make her go away. She was coming home and she was coming to stay. Bloom packed her things as her friend, Allison talks to her. "So you're going home to Mystic Falls?" She asks, Allison, herself knew of the supernatural. Her two brothers and herself hunt monsters for a living, but for Bloom's luck, they liked her enough to let her live.

"Yes, Elena and everyone sent me away to protect me but if I'm gonna die, I'm dying with family," Bloom says stubborn.
Allison loved Bloom's stubbornness, its what made Bloom, Bloom. And when Bloom was in a room, you just couldn't help by smile or feel happy.

"Well, I could come with you, you know. Sam and Dean wouldn't be needing me anytime so in with them figuring out how to deal with Heaven and Hell," says Allison shrugging about her brothers. Just like how Allison knew of Mytsic Falls, Bloom knew of her brothers.

"You know what? You can, and you will," says Bloom smiling. She needed a hunter, Elena needed a hunter, an extra perosn to protect her. Allison smiled, she always wanted to go to Bloom's hometown and especially meet this Damon, she's always talking about.

 Allison smiled, she always wanted to go to Bloom's hometown and especially meet this Damon, she's always talking about

●●●

They reach Msytic Falls and they drive to Bloom's home, she walks in still having the keys. "Who's there?!" She hears Elena yell frequently. Which worried Bloom.

"Elena, its aunt Bloom," Bloom calls to her niece as she and Allison shared a look of concern. Foot steps rush down as if excited and appears Elena Gilbert and boy was she happy to see her aunt.

"Aunt Bloom," she attacks Bloom with a hug beyond hugs.

"Whoa! You okay?" Bloom asks smoothing and rubbing Elena's back.

"I'm just glad your back and so much has happen," Elena says ready to cry herself.

"Hey, hey, its okay I'm here now," says Bloom comforting to her only niece.

"Who's that?" Elena asks as she notices Allison.

"Elena meet my friend from collage, Allison Winchester. She can help us, she's a hunter, she protects meaning she can protect you," says Bloom.

"But you need protection too," says Elena shaking her head, stubborn like her mother, thinks Bloom to herself.

"I can protect myself, an aunt's main purpose is to protect her niece or nephew and that's what I'm doing," says Bloom, determined. "Protecting you is what Jenna and I promised your mother," says Bloom sucking in a breathe, Miranda and Jenna were both touchy subjects for Bloom. Both her sisters gone and now it was only her, and her alone.

Elena loved her aunt's determination but she wasn't a damsel in distress. "I love you but I'm not that sad girl who lost her parents, Aunt Bloom," says Elena warpping herself with her arms.

"I know and I respect you for that," smiles Bloom.

Allison and Elena get on the topic of hunting and protecting herself, Bloom leaves to visit friends. She pulls up to the Gril and sees Matt working but he doesn't see her. She smirks and walks up," excuse me?" But he doesn't look up.

"What can I get ya?" He asks.

"Whoa, Matt I know you and Elena broke up but come on, we were Space Bubbys," smiles Bloom, Matt looks up and is smiling to see Bloom Sommers back in town. As kids her and Matt were in love with space and everything about it.

"Oh my god, Bloom!" He hugs her across the counter. "When did you get back?" Asks Matt pulling away.

"Just today," smiles Bloom, her smile brighten up anyone's day. Just her walking in, you smiled.

"You got to see Damon, he'll deflintly be happy to see you," says Matt winking. It was pretty clear to everyone, they liked each other. Everyone but them.

"Oh shush up," scolds Bloom, with a pink blush on her cheeks.

"Oh my god, Bloom!" Bloom truns in time to be hugged to death by a blonde vampire she knew all too well. "Youre home," Caroline gaps," and I haven't plan a welcoming home party!"

"Caroline, you don't have to do anything for me, seeing you guys and being back is just enough," says Bloom.

"Well it's nice to have you back," smiles the Bennett witch walking over giving the youngest and only Sommers a gentle kind smile.

"Its good to be back, Bon," says Bloom. She was home with her friends and she was here to stay.

●●●

Bloom makes her way to the Boarding House, her second home. She doesn't knock, she never did. She simply walked in. "Damon?!" She calls for him ans he flashes down in seconds, his eyes widen at the girl in front of him.

"Bloom?" He asks, shocked.

"Its me Damon," she smiles.

"What are you doing home? Klaus is still out there," he says.

"I don't care about him, I was coming. No hybrid or original is gonna run me out of town," says Bloom serious. He pulls her into a hug, relieved she was back in his arms. God how much he misses her laugh, smile, her green emerald eyes or her strawberry blonde hair. He missed it all, just as much as she missed him.

"I missed you," he whispers, Damon hated to show weakness but Bloom was different. She taught him love or caring about someone is not weakness. In the most beautiful ways, its strength.

"I've missed you, too," she says even though words don't begin on how much they missed each other.