[four.]

A PIC OF ELENA AND BLOOM AT BLOOM'S GRADUTION^^

Bloom left to the gardens and sat down, trying to breathe. The anxious thoughts of her new and old family made her overwhelmed. She almost wanted to cry then and there. "Bloom?" She turns and sees Damon, blood driping from his lips. "Damon you didnt-"

"What? Nope, I only took a sip." Bloom was reliefed. She smiled through her thoughts but it wasnt working for Damon. Damon sits next to her looking to the Mikealson Garden.

"I know your anxitey is gettimg to you, come on, Ill take you home and let Elena and Allison know okay?" He says to her, she nods - anything to get her away from this party right now. Damon helps her up, and as soon as they turn they see unhappy Mikealsons, which made Bloom confused.

"You think you can just snap our brother's neck, Salvatore?" Klaus asks, through gritted teeth. These were her siblings and they hated the man she liked.

"Look I dont have tike to decide with you people, I have to take Bloom home," Damon says annoyed the hybrid. They all see her finally, looking at the scene before her.

"Im sorry Mate, you cant go anywhere," says Kol finally back up again, seeking revenge for snapping his neck.

"I'm serious, Mikealson, she needs to get home before something happen you'll regret," warns Damon and Bloom had a feeling he what he meant all too well.

Kol didn't listen and speeds snapping his neck. Bloom gasps stepping away as Allison walks out to see Damon fall. Allison looks to Bloom, that look in her eye. "Oh no," they all looked to her," Bloom! Dont hold-" She runs to her, but it was too late.

She screams," Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Allison and all the Mikealsons groan covering their ears, Caroline, Rebekah, Elena, Esther, Finn and Stefen inside groan as well covering their ears at the wail. Damon snapped awake at the Bloom's wail for him, the loudest wakl he's ever heard from her. He speeds to her as she stops at his cold warmth. "Damon?" She asks dizzy.

"Im right here, Bloom."

"I want to go."

"Come on." He glares at the Mikealsons and speeds away with Bloom, who looked frighten by them. Theu frowned, their sister feared them now.

●●●●●

The next day, her and Allison had a trip with some of their collage class mates. Their collage nearby. "You gonna be okay Aunt Bloom?" Asks Elena remembering last night.

"I should be fine, don't worry Allison has the same room as me," says Bloom as Allison put her bag in the car.

"Yea don't worry, Sam and Dean didn't train me for nothing," she grins leaning on her car, another version of Baby. But hers. "I can take down anything."

"Okay take care of her and make sure, she comes in one piece or else I think Damon might throw a fit," jokes Elena making Allison laugh and Bloom blush. They always teased her.

"I'll stop by the Boarding House so she can say bye for the weekend," smirks Allison making Bloom turn away so they could see her red cheeks. Then she heard something snap a twig in the woods near their house. Bloom looks that way, as Allison and Elena talk.

Bloom walks that way and doesn't see anyone until Elijah speeds in front of her. She jumps startled. "You scared me," she places a hand over her heart.

"Sorry I didn't mean scare you, little sister," he frowns.

"It's fine, bro? Sorry the thought of you being family is still kind of new to me and uh sorry about screaming last night, its just Damon - he means a lot to me," she confesses.

"I understand but his hate to Kol and Klaus, and their hate to him, its hard for them lot to tolerate each other," says Elijah walking about between trees still keeping his distance from Bloom.

"Yea, well I should head back before they think I've run away or something," she says pointing back to where Allison and Elena talked.

"Yes, right well have fun and be careful," Elijah says to his sister.

"I will," she turns but this feeling, this urge made her turn and run at Elijah huugung him. Elijah is shock by the sudden action, a hug to him. He relaxes and hugs back his sister, almost a faint smile on his lips looking down at her. She pulls away and looks at him," sorry I had to do that."

"I understand."

"Bye."

"Farewell."

Bloom runs back not before looking back at him, smiling softly before running back to her niece and friend. Elijah smiles softly himself before speeding back to their siblings.

"Ready to go?" Asks Allison as Bloom walks up to them.

"Born ready."

"Lets hit the road."