[six.]

Allison walks back in with her soda and Bloom's water. "Sorry it took me so long, Sam called and asked how things were and I lied that we're studying and stuff, so they wouldn't come to Mystic Falls and hunt down your boyfriend," she grinned at her joke, much like Dean - she thought herself as funny, laughing at her own jokes. She notices Bloom doesn't laugh and sees her tears streaming down her face as she stared off into nothing and she was mumbling something about carrying on. "Bloom!" She rushes to her side after setting down their drinks. She shakes her,"Bloom snap out of it!"

Bloom looks at her frighten and sad, depressed even. "Why do all the people I love die? Do I kill them?"

"What? Bloom, no, nononono." Allison hugs her and there they stay for a good half hour. Bloom pulls away. "I'm sorry for crying."

"Dont be, it only means you've been strong for too long."

Allison and her settled a bit into their room. When Bloom turns to the vent from which she hears voices coming from. "Whats wrong?" Asks Allison noticing her body language.

But Bloom doesn't listen as she gets up onto one of their beds and walk to the vent when a loud,

BANG!

It sounded like it was forming the next to them causing Bloom to stumble back, covering her hand with her hand in horror. Allison quickly moves to caught her friend if needed. "Come on, let's go get some fresh air," Allison says a bit shaky herself, she too heard the loud bang against the wall. Allison sat Bloom on the bench  as she asked Mrs Winslow who was saying in that room. Mrs Winslow asked the owners and she said," No one is staying in room 29, may be its just cause the place is so old." And with that, Mrs Winslow went to her room.

Allison sighed when she turn and saw Bloom up again as if trying to listen to something, again. "Bloom?" Bloom took off speed walking down the parking lot. Allison close behind again," Bloom!" Bloom stops at the sewer and kneels to it and listens. Allison catches up and asks," what is it Bloom?"

Bloom stands up, faster than a bullet and says, frighten," someone's drowning!"

"Bloom, you need sleep, come on," Allison reaches her but Bloom walks away from her and turns to look at her.

"You think I'm crazy, don't you?"

"What?! No! No, I dont."

"I know you don't believe me, Allison."

"Okay so its a little weird," Bloom gives her a look. "Okay a lot weird but I mean come on, I'm sure there's a good explainion, but what we need right now is sleep." But then both girls heard something hissing or losing air. Bloom turns to see a car, the noise coming from. Them only being a few feet away. She fuses her brows together, what the hell?

Then it hit her.

She gasps,"Allison!" She yells, pushing her down as it blow up. All the students and Mrs Winslow ran out to see if they were okay as did other people staying and the owners. "What happen? Are you girls okay?"

They both stood up and look at where the car was, and all Bloom would think about was; someone planned to blow them up. That car looked like Allison's car, meaning they could have just put the whatever in the wrong car. She thought she heard some kind of camera take a photo of them, but something or someone speeds off before she can see. But she did not feel safe at all after that.

●●●●●

The next day, Bloom was more than happy to head back home to Elena and them, even Klaus. Bloom was at the bar when Damon showed, but the problem - she was talking Kol and Klaus. Damon grolwed at this, no one knowing they are all secretly siblings. "That is a bit odd, love," says Klaus even a bit confused himself, why Bloom heard and saw what she did.

"Its more than odd, its frightening - I'm scaring myself even," she takes drink of her alcohol.

That's when Caroline catches Klaus eye as he excuses himself. "He likes her doesn't he?" Asks Bloom looking at Kol.

"Yea, from what I hear - he really fancies her," he grins childish making her laugh. Damon ruins the moment and decides to mess with Kol. That's when they decide to take it outside. Bloom worried for her brother and friend pays for the drinks and quickly runs in time to see Kol pinning Damon to the wall.

Getting between vampires, the most dangerous thing ever.
"Ah screw it," she mumbles before running between them. "Damon, Kol stop it!" She yells.

But then Kol goes limp, turning grey

But then Kol goes limp, turning grey. She gasps. Then after a second, he's back up. Klaus comes storming in with Elijah. "Come on, we have a mother to deal with, you too, Bloom," says Klaus pointing to her.

"She isn't going anywhere with you," growls Damon.

"Yes I am, Damon for once trust on something okay?" She says looking at him. She looks to her brothers, "give me a sec." They walk away.

"Bloom what's going on with you and the originals?"

"Nothing in the way you're thinking, I'll tell but first let me deal with Esther."

Damon gives in which surprises her," fine."

"Thank you Damon, oh and one last thing."

She ran up to him and kisses him, which he definitely wasn't ready for. But he kissed her right back.

"What was that for?"

"Good luck."

She smiles catching up with Klaus and them as Elijah carries her as tehy vampire speed to the Mikealson Manor.