episode i | @fatimaa-

K E Y

A: alex
D: dylan
F: fatima

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly dose with Alex and Dylan.

How are you all? We hope you all are fine, good and hopefully snuggling under your warm fluffy blankets while watching — in this case reading this interview.

D: So guys we are finally here with a handful series of interviews of amazing writers who are already enjoying the very limelight shinning upon them and and, also people we are going to put the undiscovered yet wonderful authors under the spot light through our interviews as well, so buckle up!

A: Yup I agree 'cause it can be one of you. A very rich possibility. Who knows?

D: And today we are going to interview none other than our undiscovered but an incredible author fatima. Let me tell you, she is amazing, her writing makes me jittery.

A: Hello fatima!

D: Fatima please speak few words about yourself *looking expectantly*

F: *chuckling* Elllo, peeps! My name's Fatima (Faa-tee-ma — it's Arabic!) and I'm a newbie writer who just happens to have the opportunity of getting interviewed by Alex and Dylan; two awesomesauce humanbeans that have all my blessings for this initiative!
Your support is much appreciated.

A: Awe, you are so sweet. . . Thank you.

D: So how are you Fatima?

F: Just peachy. School is draining, but I think I'm gonna make it to the end of this month :D *stares off into the distance*

A: tell me about it *mumbling*

D: How are you feeling right now, sitting in front of millions of people out there, watching you?

F: I'm honored to be here; really! But I'm just glad I'm not on an actual stage and all that. I have terrible stage fright; you don't want to hear about it XD

A: Well you shouldn't be afraid of stage, actually no one should be afraid. humans life is a stage itself, isn't? Remember there are seven stages of life. Shakespeare anyone? *looking at dylan and fatima*

D: Dude, this ain't a literature class besides I've stage fright too so meh.

A: So fatima, are you ready for this?

F: On you go with the questions, Alex and Dylan! *rubs hands in anticipation* I'm excited.

D: Does writing energise or exhaust you?

F: Uhm, to an extent, it does both. Writing energises me (for the most part), and I'm usually in a good mood when I'm writing. But then comes the disease that shall not be named, (every writer's nightmare; we're gonna get on that later!) and it's safe to say that you can tell — from just my facial expressions — that I'm on a block. It just- you don't know what to do! And even when you do, you don't know how to get yourself and your character there.