episode v | @SarahattheDisco168

K E Y

A: alex
D: dylan
S: sarah

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello everyone! Welcome back yet again to another episode of weekly dose with Alex and Dylan.

How are you all? We hope you all are fine, as at some places summer has almost started. Hopefully you all are ready so buckle up to enjoy watching - in your case reading this interview.

D: Today we are going to interview none but one of the most amazing badboy writer, wink wink, Sarah!

A: Yep, so Sarah, how're you?

S: Hi! I'm doing good, super exhausted nowadays but otherwise I'm doing splendid.

D: How do you feel sitting here in front of millions of people?

S: Wait millions? Holy hell I wasn't prepared for this, but oh well *puts feet up on interview table* I'm feeling nervous but rad at the same time.

A: That's the spirit baby!

D: Gee, calm your horses man, so Sarah are you ready for this?

S: Nope and yes but I can manage haha.

A: Does writing energises or exhaust you?

S: Bit of both, when I write I get exhausted because constantly thinking of ideas and running out of them drains me to an extent but when the ideas continuously come in, I get energised and I can't prevent myself from stopping. Which also exhaust me haha.

D: Have you ever got reader's block?

S: Ugh so many times, whenever I see good books nowadays I always read 20 chapters into them and suddenly I just stop and it really irritates me. Having reader's block is just as equally tormenting as writer's block, and I get writer's block a lot which is saying a lot of things.

A: Can relate perfectly.

D: I can't stop reading nowadays.

A: That's pretty normal for you man, moving on, Sarah, do you try to be original or deliver what the readers want?

S: I want to be original of course. I write for my own enjoyment, not for what others tell me what to do and I would oblige because that's how to gain readers and how my audience will like it. The point of writing is to be your own kind of original, whether or not it may please the people who read as long as you do what's you, if they like it, then continue on what you are doing because things will get less risky.

A: That I agree with, so which writers inspires you the most?

S: John Green and Stephanie Perkins, John Green has this amazing way of making his stories his readers own dilemmas as well. He make his works a part of his audience own situations, he widens their thoughts on all of the things in his books which is really amazing and inspirational and for him to have to make his books up on the big screen and win awards is purely amazing. And for Stephanie Perkins, her books are screaming with bubbly romance, but in a way, it's different from others. Her books connect to her readers in a way that makes it all seem so unforgettable. And for her to connect the dots in each book is just straight out incredible.