episode vi | @circularities

K E Y

A: alex
D: dylan
Z: zarra

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello everyone! Welcome back yet again to another episode of weekly dose with Alex and Dylan.

How are you all? We hope you all are fine, as at summer is on it's peak, may you all are having fun with cold beverages. Hopefully you all are ready and buckle up to enjoy watching - in your case reading this interview.

D: Today we are going to interview none but one of the most amazing writer, whose writing is just plain awesome, Zaara.

A: Yep, so Zarra, How're you?

Z: I'm good. It's been quite exhausting lately but feeling positive and fresh talking to you guys.

A: A fresh start, I see huh?

D: So how do you feel sitting here in front of millions of people?

Z: Eep, shy, nervous? But also, so happy and kinda cool. *waves excitedly* How is everyone?

D: I'm definitely not good, I paused my supernatural for studies. I do not know how I did it, my boys. sighs.

A: It was bound to happen dylan, now you ready for this zaara?

Z: Let's do this!

A: Does writing energises or exhaust you?

Z: I think I write best when I'm really busy. My brain thinks it's funny to throw ideas at me during exams and it's tormenting to tell myself, "Just wait till exams are over." To answer your question, I think when I write and receive good and encouraging feedback, it's very energising. The more feedback I get, the faster I update. That's true. At the same time, sometimes, picking up after a hiatus can be exhausting because you have expectations from your own self. That said, I really love to write. It lifts my mood and just makes me appreciate people and things so much more.

A: Though you always find your way to pick where you left off, that's the most important part.

D: Agree on that, so have you ever got reader's block?

Z: Yes. *cries* I am studying Literature and more often than not, reading stuff outside the syllabus can be a bit of a problem because there's hardly any time but I stubbornly read widely and as much as I can. However, when classes get too busy, reader's block hits me in the gut. Also, syllabus books? Magnets of reader's block, more like it.

A: Oh man I so agree on syllabus books.

D: Ooh, I never get the syllabus book reader's block I think I might like to study once and for all.

A: I always knew you were a nerd dyls, so zaara, do you try to be original or deliver what the readers want?

Z: I love my readers and when I ask them for feedback, I do learn from their responses but I have to admit, originality is always my forethought when it comes to art, especially my writing. And I think if us writers deliver good original stuff, our readers always appreciate that. It might be slow but it's worth it.