Chapter 44- Back in time, only different

Bella's POV

The strangest thing just happened. I woke up this morning and looked up at Zendaya's calendar.

March 15, 2012

That date has already passed. It's almost a year away. Today is suppose to be June 28th. "Zendaya wake up" i said. This is no biggie. She may have forgotten to change the calendar.

"Zendaya, get up" i repeated. She sat up and looked over at me.

"What Bella?" she asked.

"You forgot to change the pages on your calendar again" i reminded her. She looked away from me and up at her calendar.

"I didn't forget, today is suppose to be June the 28th" she said removing her sheets and getting up.

"That's what i said" i said. She changed the calendar and layed back down and fell off to sleep. We didn't have classes today. It was Monday but they reported it yesterday that classes are canceled due severe weather.

I got up and grabbed my flashlight. It was pretty dark outside. Wait.....Where is Trevor? He isn't on the floor next to Zendaya's bed. Better yet, he isn't in the bed with her. I wanted just take a walk. By now i was pretty much used to everything in this school. I slid on my slippers and headed out into the hallway. It was actually pretty light in the hall due to candles along the windows.

I went down the spiral staircase that lead you down to the basement. This is how it worked, there was a main staircase that took you to any floor in this school. Example, you get want to go to floor 3, you climb the stairs until you see a giant concrete door with a large number 3 on it.

Ok...enough explaining. If you have been in a public garage you should know what i am talking about. Anyways. I went to the main floor where the office and exit was located. The lights were on in the office, that's strange.

I walked into the office and found a young man sitting at the desk. He was very attractive and looked at me with eyes of lust. I did my best to ignore him and walk into the office behind me.

I looked at the clocks and saw the time was different and the date. Wtf. There must be something wrong. I rushed to the front desk to ask the boy what day it was.

"Excuse me, What's today's date?" I asked

"Um.....March 15,2012" he responded. My face dropped.