Chapter 62- Friend Visit

I also want to give a special shout out to @wonder_smile for giving me the key to an app that helps creates such beautiful covers. I hope you all like it! And please go and read her books, they're awesome.

Alex's pov:

   I woke up at about 5:15 and sat up. I began to think about the dream I had last night.  The one about the tornado hitting the school and killing Trevor and Bella. In the dream I suffered some trauma to the head and was knocked out. Who knows how long I was knocked out. I woke up to find Bella dead and the sound of footsteps. Let me skip all that. This little girl said beware of this man and I turned around to find a creature.

So I did like the very smart person I am and started to run. I gave up and collapsed to the floor as this thing hovered over me, he said some words then disappeared. Then I hear the voice of the most beautiful voice out there.

I'm like thank God, She's alive. She came to me and hugged me. I told her about how I was a failure and all and then We got to this point where We were about to kiss but I woke up. I woke up like I am now.

That was one of the most vivid dreams I've had, infant it was only the most vivid dream I had. I looked over to find Zendaya sitting up with the blankets to her face and shivering. Trevor was sounded asleep and he didn't have a care in the world. Just a little note, he couldn't treat Zendaya like I would.

"What's wrong Z?" I ask.

  She looked down at me. Only her eyes were exposed. "I'm tired of this" she said.

"Tired of what?" I ask

"Tired of all this happening to me. I don't see what I've done to cause all this" she said.

Was she talking about all the paranormal stuff that happened to her. The parts where she got possessed.

"Im sorry Daya" I said. It was all I can say.

"It's Ok. It isn't your fault" she said.

I think I should tell her about the dream I had. So I did and she responded with.

"I had that same dream only I was in your place." she said.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"That's the second time that has happened to me" she began to look down.

"What do you mean second time?" I ask.

"Me and Bella had the same dream once" she said and then went on. It was a pretty peculiar dream as far as I heard.

"Could you guys please go to bed?" Trevor asked trying to be polite.

"Sure" I said. "Jerk" I murmur to myself because him and Zendaya liked each other. She should love me and not him. She's beautiful and she needs to see that she doesn't belong with him. I'm glad that I had that dream for one reason and one reason only and that was because Trevor died.

*******

Zendaya's pov:

I woke up around 10:30 am. I grabbed my phone to check for text messages and things like that. I got a message from Deja.

Hey Daya, I thought I should visit. Is that OK with you?

I replied....

I don't know Deja, this school is pretty dangerous.

Come on, it can't be that dangerous.

Well ok. What time and day?