Moony, Padfoot and Prongslet

Harry took the stairs three at a time the next morning. He'd never been this excited and if he had, he didn't remember it.
"Morning." Sirius said casually as Harry came into the kitchen "Kreacher made breakfast. He may be a miserable little creature but he can cook."
"Alright." Harry said, taking a piece of toast from the plate "I'm not really that hungry though, might just eat something later."
"Okay then, why don't we just head out."
"Um, Sirius? Aren't you going to change first?"
"What do you mean?"
Harry resisted the urge to laugh, it'd been so long since Sirius could leave Grimauld place without being Snuffles that he'd forgotten that he was in Muggle London.
"You're in robes."
Sirius looked down.
"Oh."
Harry laughed as Sirius ran upstairs to change and when he came back down, they headed out for the local hardware store.
   "I hope you don't mind," Sirius said, locking the door behind him "I asked Remus to come along seeing as I have no clue what we need."
   "That's fine." Harry smiled
"Sirius, Harry!" Came Remus' voice from behind them "Thought you'd have left without me."
   "What?" Asked Sirius in mock offense "Never!"
  Remus laughed at his friend and the three men set down the street, Harry and Sirius playfully shoving Remus all the way.