clothes.

Harry Lounged on a sofa in the den of Number 12 Grimauld place.

   "Harry." Remus said "Get dressed, we're going to The Burrow for dinner."

"I am dressed." Harry said

   Remus raised an eyebrow. Harry looked down, his jeans were dirty and his only shirt was now covered in paint.  He blushed slightly.

"I-I don't have any other clothes." He admitted.

"You what?!" Sirius yelled

  "Well, none that fit." He admitted "Aunt Petunia always just gave me Dudley's old clothes and he's quite a bit bigger than me."

"I can't believe them! That's abuse!" Remus said, outraged

"Come on." Harry said calmly "It's not that bad. At least they gave me clothes and I only slept in a cupboard for ten years. I'm sure others have it worse."

Harry genuinely didn't see it as abuse. Just unfair treatment.

"You slept where for ten years?" Remus growled

Harry looked concerned. Had he done something wrong? At the sight of slight fear on Harry's face, Sirius' body relaxed. His facial expression loosened. He knew it was hard to see abuse for what it was when you didn't know any different.

   "It's alright Harry." He said, his voice several octaves lower and quite a bit calmer than before "No one's angry at you. Just, the way your aunt and uncle treated you was not okay. I'm sure some of Regulus' old clothes are here somewhere, you're about the same size he was. Kreacher!"

The old house elf popped up.

"Yes Master?" He asked, begrudgingly

"Are their any of my brother's more casual clothes left in the house?" Sirius asked "if so, bring them to me."

Preacher bowed low and popped out of the room before returning quickly. He gingerly laid out a pair of vintage jeans and a black button up, handling them as though they were priceless artifacts.

  "That's about as casual as your brother got." Remus laughed.

Sirius nodded, a fond smile on his face.

"I gave him that shirt." He said quietly before waving kreacher off and handing Harry the clothes "Here, put these on then we'll go."

Harry did so, stepping into the downstairs bathroom to do so. He returned to the room and the three men appirated out of the house.