S E V E N

Annie and I stayed in bed for the whole of Sunday learning our lines for the audition on Monday considering we couldn't do much else.

Annie was auditioning for the part of the adopted girl my character saves,Amber Waters.

Sophie came in and asked how the Sherlocked event went and we told her everything.

"You could be in a movie with Benedict Cumberbatch!" Sophie squealed.

"Yeah" I said grinning.

~Le time skip~

Annie and I sat waiting for our names to be called going through our lines one last time.

"Annette Hallows?" A tall slim woman called with a smile.

Annies eyes widened.

I squeezed her hand as she stood up.

*Annettes pov*

I walked into the audition room and stood in the middle of the stage facing the casting directors.

"Okay Annette you know what to do." The man I recognised as Stephen said.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm just protecting my daughter" One of the directors said.

"Protecting your daughter? Ha! If anything you're asking for her to be taken away!? You freaking phycopath!" I cried.

"Punch me all you like but imagine what poor Edith would think when she finds out her precious Daddy is a murderer!"

I scream acting as if I had been striked with a knife.

"You sick twisted bastard!" I shout

"That's enough thank you,well done" Stephen said.

I smiled nervously and walked out.

*Elsie's Pov*

I watched Annie walk out looking slightly uncomfortable.

"How'd it go?" I asked her.

"I uh,I don't know" She replied.

I was going to reply with comforting words when the same slim smiley woman entered the room again.

"Elsie?" The woman said.

I look up at her and she smiles at me.

I stand up and slowly walk over to her.

She leads me into the room and closes the door.

"Okay Elsie we'll read in Benedicts lines,off you go"

"Dad what the hell!?" I cry

"Sweet pea-"

"Don't you DARE call me that you crazy fucked up phyco!" I scream trying to create tears in my eyes.

"I did this to protect you" The director read out calmly.

"To PROTECT me!? Ha!" I laugh sarcastically.

"I thought you loved me dad" I whispered letting the false tears stream down my face.

"And stop there! Thank you well done"