18

Phil walked into his room to see the brunette boy curled up in a ball, his eyes blinking at Phil.

"How are you feeling?" Phil questions leaning slightly on the door frame.

"Still a little sore and tired," Dan just shrugs back yawning in between his sentence. He didn't get much sleep back at his own house. Always scared that he would be woken by his father screaming at him or ready to hit him when he hadn't got his guard up. So he went with the easier options and that was not to get sleep unless his father was out shopping somewhere. Dan didn't eat much either, he was scared his father would hit him. He wasn't sure how many times he would be hit to possible cause some permanent damage.

Phil walked over to to Dan, smiling softly. He then held him into a hug and joined him on the blue and green checkered bedding. Phil held Dan in a tight grip as Dan rested his head on Phil's shoulder, once again taking in his cinnamon sent, nuzzling his face as he did so.

"I'm glad I'm here," Dan muttered into the older males shoulder trying to get comfortable.

"Me too. You're safe." Phil smiled closing his eyes as he felt Dan move slightly in his grip. Phil then moved his his head and rested on the younger male's, who stop nuzzling head. Phil felt himself fall asleep holding Dan, his eyes became heavy before he fell into a dream.

*Phil's dream*

I walk about in a unfamiliar house. I head up the stairs being cautious where I set due to my unfamiliar surrounding. Before I even reach the top, yelling is heard from one of the rooms. Curiosity takes me towards the room. Slowly I open the door careful not to make a sound when I am faced with Dan in a puddle of tears. His father towers over him. Raising his hand to strike him. The raised hand comes rushing down on the Dan hitting his face. I wince for him. However Dan doesn't move. I don't even see his chest move. I scream out tears rushing down my face when Dan's father then come towards me and raises his hand. Quickly bringing it down-

*Real world*

Phil wakes up suddenly, sitting up cause Dan to wake up and roll out of his grip. Phil's eyes were filling up with tears. The dream felt so real. How wasn't it?

Dan rubs his eyes, a concerned look washes over his face. "Phil are you okay?" The worry in Dan's voice just makes Phil smile and nod. He didn't want to worry him. Not with a stupid bad dream.

"Yeah I'm all good. Just a bad dream. Nothing to worry about. " Phil smiled his usually bright smile that could light up a room. "I'll go and make some food." Phil nodded to himself swinging his legs around the bed frame and letting his legs hit the carpet below. He raises his arms to stretch briefly before standing leaving Dan alone in the room. Phil ruffles his own hair leaning against the kitchen doorway. Why would his mind even come up with a dream like such? It's crazy!

Dan just stayed in the room. He wasn't processing what just happened. That Phil just got up and left him alone. Did Phil even care for him? Dan tried to push the thoughts to the side, taking out his phone.

Dan: Phil can I take a shower?

Phil: sure thing :)

Dan: ok thank you

Dan: eh where is he bathroom???

Phil: Down the corridor on the left :)

Dan: thank you!!

With that, Dan picked himself up off the bed and headed, down the hall and to the left. He came to the bathroom and turned on the shower. At first the water came out cold but soon the water heated up. Once the water was at the temperature the younger boy liked it he climbed into the shower.

Phil was sat making sandwiches, he wasn't sure what Dan liked and what he didn't like, so he just made something simple. After he had finished and making a plate of sandwiches he picked up his phone which was on the side.

Phil: food is ready

Dan: Hang on just got out the shower

Phil: take your time

Phil: It's only sandwiches as I don't know what you like

Dan: That's fine. I'll eat anything anyway

Phil: ok XD

Read

--
It feels like it's been forever since I updated when it was just 4 days ago shows how much I miss writing this. XD
Also:
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 900 READS THATS A GODDAMN LOT AND I NEVER IMAGINED TO GET THAT MUCH ON SOMETHING IM WORKING ON!! IDK HOW TO FEEL!!