23

As the door opened Phil took a deep breath. Was he going to do this? What was he going to do with the box of cupcakes? Would Dan actually want to be- his thoughts were cut short as Dan came into view still wearing his pyjamas. Without even thinking Phil dropped the box of cupcakes onto the floor in front of him and leaned in to kiss dan. His lips were soft against his own.

When Phil first went into him, Dan didn't know what to do. His eyes were wide in shock but he soon realised what was happening and kiss back, moulding his lips with Phil's. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's neck. Phil tried to pull Dan closer but was interrupted by the cupcake box which Dan trips over and breaks the kiss.

"You brought cupcakes?" Dan asks confused wriggling his was out of Phil's grip to pick up the box of cupcakes that had been dropped on the floor.

"Er- yeah when you sent that text I wasn't sure which one you wanted so I gave both," Phil does the smile that closes your eyes. Dan places a kiss on Phil's cheek as he smiles. Hesitantly, Dan walked into the kitchen with the box of cupcakes when he noticed his phone next to him start to vibrate on he kitchen side. It couldn't be Phil as he was in the house with him so who could it be? Dan looked at the number and it wasn't one he had saved in his contacts so he just let it ring.

Phil walked into the kitchen smiling, a slight tint of red to his cheeks however but it was cute.

"I heard you phone ring, who was it?" Phil asked causally as he went into the cupcake box to see if they were still edible. They were.

"I'm not sure. I let it ring," Dan always past off causally joining Phil at the cupcake box. "Shame you dropped them. They looked nice," Dan playfully remarked.

"Hey! Did you want a kiss or not?" Phil playfully nudged Dan, both of them going slightly red. It was like they hadn't processed it properly yet. Dan bit down on his lip missing the cupcake completely and squealed out in pain, putting down the cupcake and holding his lip. Phil turned his head quickly looking in concern, "Are you okay?" Phil hesitantly said placing and hand on Dan's arm. Dan just nodded in return, however blood started coming from underneath his hand. "Oh my god!" Phil shrieked looking at the blood.

"What?" Dan ask confused, his voice was muffled from his hand over his mouth and his bleeding lip.

"Y-you're bleeding! Like badly," Phil started panicking and flaring is arms about. "We need to call and ambulance! You might need stitches!" Phil started pacing up and down the kitchen.

"You're over reacting. I just bit my lip," Dan replied calmly, hoping it would calm Phil down. "Christ sake Phil calm down," Dan went over to the tap and started washing the blood from his face. Phil however was still majorly screaming and panicking from behind him. Once all the blood taste had gone from Dan's mouth, he turned around to see Phil laid on the floor. "Phil...?" Dan questioned confused as why he was on the floor.

"It's a coping mechanism." Phil bluntly said looking up to Dan with a natural expression.

Dan's Phone started buzzing on the counter again. This time it picked up. He took a deep breath before pressing answer.

"Hello?" Dan politely said, not know who it could be.

"Dan! I'm sorry." The deep tone of the voice on the other end replied. The voice was familiar voice made Dan's eyes widen with fear. Phil saw this and sat up slowly.

"Dad?! What the hell?! Why you calling me?! Remember I wasn't brought up right!" Dan hissed down the phone to his farther on the other side. This made Phil jolt up quickly. Dan put the phone on speaker phone so Phil could listen also.

"Dan, listen I'm sorry. Please come home. You can bring your boyfriend if you wish. " His father voice was soft and gentle on the other side. Both Dan and phil look at each other in shock. "Please Dan. " Dan held his breath.

--
Omg I hate this chapter so goddamn much. Sorry for the bad chapter I'll leave now.

Again also

TYSM FOR 3K! IT MEANS A LOT THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS STORY!!!