Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It was 300 Years Later.I was stronger than I was 300 years ago. My knife skills rivaled Annabeth's or Artemis's and my water powers grew stronger as well.

I was sparring with Sam and was just about to overtake her for my 1000th victory in a row when Adam ran in, his black and red cloak flying out behind him. "Percy, Percy!" he yelled.

I flipped Sam over and placed a knee on her chest and held my knife to her throat. I looked up. "Yeah Adam?"

"Master Chaos said he has great news. He wants you to join him in his office as soon as possible."

I took my knee off Sam and stood, helping her up after I did so. "Okay, did he give any specifics?"

"No sir, just that it would be good news for you."

"Okay thanks Adam." He bowed and quickly exited. I turned to Sam. "Hey, grab some late lunch after?"

She checked her watch. "Sure, is two okay?"

"If we're done by then. I'll let you know by text." I flashed out and appeared in Chaos' office. Silena was already there, sitting on the couch, looking impatient. She spotted me and motioned for me to sit next to her.

Chaos' chair swiveled around he was yelling into the receiver. "I don't care how long it takes, just have my pineapple ready for dinner, and so help me Gerald, if my dark chocolate isn't whipped into the most perfect whip I've ever seen, you're going to be demoted to garbage boy!" he slammed the phone down and realized we were there. "Ah... Silena, Percy. I see you've gotten my message."

"I hope this is worth it. This was the only day Charlie was off this week and we were going to have a nice date today." Silena huffed.

"Oh my dear, I do believe this will make up for everything. Remember the photo you gave me and you asked to see if there was any type of potion mixed into it?"

I leaned forward. "Are the results in?"

Chaos shook a sheet of paper in front of us and grinned madly. "From our lovely friend Alex. And it just came in today."

Silena grabbed the sheet and scanned it. "Aha!" She screeched victoriously. "I knew it."

I peered over her shoulder and my heart lifted at the following words:

Contents in drink: Water and love/enchantment potion.

"So this proves that Jerome put something in her drink right?" questioned Silena.

Chaos sighed. "While this proves that Annabeth was under the influence of a potion, there is no way to know for sure that Jerome is indeed the culprit."

She collapsed against the couch arm and moaned. "This... was... so... not... worth... it."

"Well I also have another piece of news. Annabeth has been exiled by the gods."

"What!" I yelled. "How?"

"Well apparently." He pulled out another paper and handed it to me. "Jerome accused her of plotting with an enemy. Now the enemy is unnamed and the evidence..." He scoffed. "Is crappy. But you know Zeus, makes accusations without any evidence. He and Jerome are like two peas in a pod."

"What do we do about it?"

"Well, since they can't take away her godhood, they banned her from Olympus and booted her from the place."

"So what do we do?"

He tapped something into his computer and turned his monitor towards me. "Currently, she's wandering around the Appalachian Mountains. I think a little rescue operation is in order." He waved his hand and a portal appeared on the ceiling. Out of it dropped a bruised and battered girl with limp blond curls and startling grey eyes.

"Annabeth." I breathed.