Dreams Define Us

"SHEEENNNN!!!! CLAASSSHHHH!!!! KAASSSHHHHEEEENNNN!!!"

Bladed claws clashed with a dark shadowy sword... as two beings collided with each other in a strange world.. surrounded by ones and zeros... and polygons shifting through an ever twisting unrealistic landscape

"What dwells in the darkness?"

"Are dreams nothing but fantasies concocted in our heads? Dark, and muddled, unclear?"

"Or are they omens? Omens of friendships.. hardships... horrors.. doubts.. and love?"

"RRRROOOOAARRR!!" A powerful humanoid monster with golden armor, and a dinosaur-like head, covered in a metallic head covering that bore three horns screamed out into the din..  it bore two arm coverings that also wielded three powerful robotic claws on each arm.. and it's lizard man body was covered in mechanical armor too..

The humanoid lizard dragon flew into the air, creating a ginormous super charged fireball between it's claws, preparing to throw it at the dark winged entity made of shadow.. wielding a sword of terrible darkness.

The dark god and the creature known as Wargreymon charged each other, determined to tear one another to bloody pieces.

"Perhaps the proper question is not to ask what are dreams, but what their purpose is instead?"

"Then through discovering their purpose we can discover their origin, and then through that, discover what they are."

"And what is their purpose you ask?"

"SHHHEEEENNNN!!!" Sparks flew as robotic claw blades grinded against a shadow sword. Wargreymon and the Nightmare entity collided again and again.. till finally.. Wargreymon fell back, fatigued.. glowing brightly, shrinking down to a much smaller form.. that fell down into the digital depths..

"Dreams are what defines us.."

"Dreams  are malleable, just like the personas we wear to define our image."

"As malleable... as a program in a digital world.."

"..."

"Dreams are.."

"Our divine definition

"Our divine definition..."