1

Eyes were on me as I walk down hallway.

???: Look at that Slut

???: She thinks she All that

???: She just a Hoe

???: She should Commit

That's what I mostly hear everyday But I just ignore it because there's no point. I walked to locker and grabbed my stuff. Then I felt myself being pushed against the lockers. I looked to see Mateo. Oh No.

Mateo: Hey bitch

I stayed quiet until I felt a sting on my cheek. A tear slid from my eye then more.

Mateo: Answer me bitch

Me: Y-…Ye-…Yes

I cried

Mateo: Stop being a lil bitch

Him and his friends walked away leaving me there crying. I sniffed and fixed my self before going to class which I had with Ayo and Mateo. I walked to class, when I got there I went to my seat in the back in the corner. I took out my journal and started drawing not giving a fuck about the teacher. The classroom got noisy so I put on my headphones and Listened to How you gonna by Sydney Renae and continued drawing. I drew a picture of Me with a guy holding my waist as I closed my eyes. You couldn't see who it was I didn't know yet but I knew that it would happen one day. I had my head down and I could feel eyes on me. I looked up to see Ayo tall ass, He really didn't bother me that much. So I yelled because I was Annoyed.

Me: What

Ayo: Damn Ma Chill

Me: What Ayo

Ayo: Listen I know I've been bullying you and I'm sorry can you forgive me.

Me: I forgive you but you have to earn my trust.

Ayo: Okay I Promise I will

Then He left and pretty much class was over. I grabbed my stuff. I had PE. Then after is lunch. Yay food. I grabbed my stuff and left. I put my stuff in my locker and got my PE clothes. I went the locker room. I took off my clothes and changed into this:

 I took off my clothes and changed into this:

As I tied my shoe I felt a hand on my ass. I jumped and slapped who it was but regretted it because it was Mateo. He smirked and punched me in my stomach. I held it in pain and a couple of tears came from my eye's. I started crying.

Mateo: Just wait

He then left, What did I do.

Lunch•

I grabbed my tray and walked to my table. I sat down and ate silently then I saw Mateo go on the stage. Just Great.

Mateo: Y'all all know Alexis Carter right, well she asked me to have sex with her for money in the locker room.

When he said that I had tears in my eyes. I grabbed my tray dumped it and speed walked out all I heard was Hoe, Slut, Whore, Shank and more. I cried as i walked out. I went to my hiding spot in school and cried my heart out. Why does he me hate so much.  I Stayed there till the end of the day. I grabbed my shit and left the school walking home. Of course there asses were behind me. I just ignored them.

Mateo kept bothering me but Ayo did stick up for me. That kinda made me feel better. When I got to my house I grabbed my key from my pocket an unlocked my door. And all I heard was screaming and yelling. My mom and abusive father arguing I took my jacket off putting it down and my backpack, I walked upstairs to see my sister Hope shaking, I walked over to her and hugged her as she cried on my shirt. I picked her up and carried to my room, I locked the door and sat her on my bed.

Me: What happened

Hope: He hit me

Me: Listen to me okay, We will get threw this I promise you. 

Then I heard my mom yell stop.

Me: Stay here okay

I got up and unlocking my door and closing it. I walked to over to my mom who was being beaten. I ran over and pushed him off.

Me: Stop yo-

His hand connected with my face and I fell on the floor. And he left. My mom came and hugged me as I cried, and my sister came and joined the hug.

Mom: Go get some stuff were leaving.

I walked to my room grabbing a back pack throwing a couple of clothes in there. I grabbed another pair of shoes. Any kind of clothes I wanted I paid for it also shoes. I got me a new phone and I'm saving to get a brand new car. When I was done I grabbed the duffle bag my book bag and phone.

I held Hope's stuff for her. We were all ready so we got in the car and left to some hotel. I sat back and put my ear phones on and listened to Exchange by Bryson Tiller and looked out the window. We passed my Mateo and Ayo, I saw them on the porch talking. I turned my head and fell sound asleep.

I woke up in a bed. I got up and looked around I saw that Hope was sleep. I got out of bed. My mom was at a table sitting down. I joined the table.

Mom: Well I found a apartment but only with two bedrooms, So you and Hope have to share rooms, okay. 

Me: Fine with me mom.

Mom: Well I'll be back I have go do somethings.

Me: Okay mom.

I watched her go. I went on my phone and went on Instagram. I took a picture. (👆 also her in mm). My phone blew up.

Shmateo😜🔥💦: Thottie

Ayoo.Bish😍: Them eyes tho

JadeisSexy💦: Hoe

STFU💤: Damn mami

Diamondz😘: Your Beautiful

Kyler😉: Hmu. You Beautiful asf. 😋😋😋😋.

Diamondz😘: Hmu as well. Bestfrann or nah bish.

I turned my phone off and smiled. I was actually called Beautiful.

•Hope u enjoyed. Please comment and vote. Shay 😘