5

I was in my room or guest, whatever and I was hungry asf bruh. Rita went to work and I'm the only girl. I have to go down. I got out the bed and went downstairs and walked to the kitchen, walking past the boys, I felt eyes on my ass and to tell you I had on leggings and a sweater. I walked to a cabinet.

I opened it and the first thing I saw was Strawberry Pop tarts. I tried to reach but I was to short. Ughh. I climbed on the the counter. I reached higher, I got the box but soon I knew I fell off the counter on to the floor. I groaned in pain. I heard footsteps run to me and Mateo laughing his ass. Ayo and his friends help me up. I held my head in pain.

Ayo: You Okay Alex

Me: My head fucking hurts

Mateo was still laughing tf up so Ayo has to throw a water bottle at him.

Ayo: Shut the fuck up Teo

Mateo: What that shit was funny

Me: I'm going back upstairs, Oh and ayo..please

He handed me the poptarts.

I walked upstairs while Mateo was looking at me. But I shrugged it off.

I walked back into the room and ate my poptarts in silence. Then I heard loud music. WTF. I closed my door and laid back down. I put my head phones on and went to sleep.

*Sat Morning*

I felt someone hit my ass and I knew who it was. I looked and saw Mateo.

Mateo: Get up hoe we going to the mall.

I yawned and got out the bed.

I went to my suit case and got some clothes.

I grabbed a pair of jordans for my clothes.

I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and I dried my hair and put on a little make up. I walked out and into the room and saw Mateo sitting on my bed on his phone.

Me: Can you ummmm...get out

Mateo: Nah I'm good

Me: Ayo get Mateo out of here please.

Ayo: Mateo get out before I drag you out by your hair.

Mateo rolled his eyes and left, I closed my door and dropped my towel I put my lotion and deodorant and got dressed.

When I was done I put on lip gloss and grabbed my phone and purse and walked out the door and walked down to see all the boys waiting on me and Then I  saw Jade and Her puppies

When I was done I put on lip gloss and grabbed my phone and purse and walked out the door and walked down to see all the boys waiting on me and Then I  saw Jade and Her puppies. Ugh. I grabbed a water bottle and put on my sun glasses. We left and went to the cars.

Ayo: You need to change, I see thighs.

Me: Boy Bye.

I got in the car and sat down and sat down and everyone got in the car. I just hope everything goes cool and no problems but I will still beat bitch up.