9

I woke up at 6:40 a.m. and got dressed. (in mm). I curled my hair and grabbed my backpack and a bag of Hot Cheetos. I walked down stairs to see Mateo and Ayo waiting for the Queen I am, and of course Ayo wanna play the dad role. 

Ayo: Go change.

Me: I think tf not.

Mateo started looking at me but I rolled my eyes.

About 5 mins later, we finally left. Ayo was driving of course and Mateo Idk WTF he was doing. But I was talking to My baby kyler of course 😜. He's so sweet. I love him so much. 😘.

We finally got to school and I was the first one to get out. I walked into the doors and went straight to my locker. Diamond and Erica came up to me.

Me: Hey bishes.

Dia: Hey

Erica: Aww you looking all cute for your boo.

I blushed and smiled.

Dia: Aww she blushing.

My cheeks turned red.

Me: Whatever.

Erica: Anyway we going to class. We'll see you there.

Me: Alright bye.

I got my stuff and closed my locker. I was about to walk out but I felt myself being pushed in my locker. OMFG not this shit. I'm pretty sure y'all know who it is.......I swear.

Mateo: Hey bitch

I just stared at him with a blank expression.

Mateo: That's right you better stay quiet.

He let me go and started to walk off. I tired of this shit. I dropped my stuff, grabbed him by his hair and started swinging and we got in a fight.

(Pretend they in the hallway)

People broke up the fight. Kyler held me and Ayo held on to Mateo.

Mateo: DON'T EVER TOUCH ME BITCH.

Me: SHUT UP YOU STUPID ASS HOE.

Mateo: SUCK KYLERS DICK.

I tried to break away from Ky but he was too strong. Then the Principal came.

Ms.R: Alexis and Mateo in my office NOW.

Kyler let me go and I walked out over there. Ayo had to be in the middle of us both. I folded my arms and walked to the office mean mugging the hell out of Mateo as he did the same. We got to the principal office. I sat on one side of the room and Mateo sat on the other.  I crossed my arms.

Ms.R: Now I don't know why you two can't Along.

Me: I hate him. 

Mateo: I hate her.

Ms.R: Well until you two can get along you both are going stay in classroom until you get along. Starting tomorrow.

Me: NO NO NO NO..... I'm not staying with this dumb Bitch.

Mateo: I'm NOT STAYING WITH this Hoe.

Ms.R: Well your going to get along. But until then both of you get along you both go home. Goodbye.

I rolled my eyes and got up leaving the room and got my stuff along with Mateo.

I have to be stuck with this dumb ass bitch. I hate him.

I know it's short but here's an update.

Vote, comment, share. 

Bye fam ^o^

~Shay😘✌