Chapter 1 - The Bar Fight

The punch had left me groggy and pained, but I turned anyways, swaying drunkenly to face my foe. He threw another punch, but I slammed it aside with my left arm, leaving him open to a riposte. Suddenly, I thrust my fist into his chest, pulling a loud groan from my opponent as he reeled backwards in pain, clenching his teeth tightly.
"Heh, hurts to be on the receiving end, doesn't it?"
He brought himself back up, lip dripping red with the stain of blood, and straightening his back to emphasize his small and lithe frame into something more intimidating. "You scum, I'm going to give it to you this time." And suddenly he dashed in a curve to his right, quickly approaching my left side with a readied fist, and I put my hands up, ready to block him again. Suddenly, he dropped down low, entering into a crouch before punching me three times, twice in the leg and once in the gut. I coughed up blood as I fell backwards, hitting the ground harder than his fists had hit me.
"Oh, that wasn't a very good performance at all, especially not for a man of your stature and patronage. I thought you Federation boys could take a hard beating, but it looks like I was wrong, not even their warrant officers can fight." And as she turned, grinning with bright red lips, I finally realized that I hadn't hit her in the face, and so what I had thought was blood must have been lipstick all along.
"I just got beaten to a pulp by a girl..."
"Not just any girl, but a Zeon sergeant, and don't forget it!"
And suddenly, I didn't feel like being conscious anymore...