Chapter 3 - The New Girl

I noticed a girl's face above me as I brought my hand to my stinging cheek, and so I began to look at her features, not sure of what else to do. She seemed rather pretty, having very feminine features, soft and small eyes, a short nose, bright red lips, light and pinkish makeup, and long, pink hair, tied behind her head in what I could only assume to be a ponytail, hidden as it was from my position. This realization brought me back into the world, and I think my cheeks burned as bright as her lips as I realized she must be holding my head in her lap.
I spoke to her, quickly, stuttering in a very panicked way. "I-I-I'm s-sorry! P-Please forgive m-me!" I don't think I'd have been so afraid if it hadn't been that same girl from before.
"Forgive you? For what, that punch? Don't worry about that, it was a fight, I'm glad you hit me." She smirked in a very devilish fashion. "It takes a true man to retaliate against a girl."
"Oh, I suppose so, but...I was more concerned that this current position may seem...inappropriate..." Was she so oblivious to other people that she didn't understand what it meant to have a man's head in her lap? Or was she concerned for me?
"Eh? What are you talking about? Would you rather hurt your neck laying on the ground?"
"No, not at all! I just think people might get the wrong idea!"
"Wrong idea? What's he talking about, Olive?" That was when I noticed the second girl standing just behind the first, her hands playing with the soft, pink hair of her partner, as I could only now assume her to be.
"I don't know, maybe he means people will think we're in the Federation."
This new girl crouched down next to the Sergeant, staring closely at me, and inadvertently giving me a fair and detailed view of her face.
She was a cute one, actually, and her nose was even less prominent than the Sergeant's. Her hair was dark, maybe black, and somewhat short, and her eyes were half closed like she was tired. She even sounded tired. Is she an insomniac?
"Hey, Olive, do you think this guy is a pervert?" I shrank into Olive's lap when I heard the new girl say this, suddenly very ashamed of my position, yet again.
"Oh, definitely. If we weren't Zeon, I think he'd be trying to get us to have sex with him, but we wouldn't do that anyways, so I don't care if he's a pervert." This Olive girl was tearing me apart. I'm a pervert because she put my head into her lip? Perhaps I'd be better off if I closed my eyes and went back to sleep...