chapter 3 ⚡ Things You Can't Outrun

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the streets, Barry/Flash was zooming through the streets.

Barry: (voice over) "My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. I am the Flash."

Vera/Pyra was using fire to fly through the sky.

Vera: (voice over) "I'm Vera Mitchell, and I am Pyra."

Aurora/Glacia stood in an abandoned street, kneeling to the ground, touching the cement, using the contact to build a smooth wall of ice over the ground.

Aurora: (voice over) "I'm Aurora Swan. You can call me Glacia."

Logan/Guardian was keeping a falling bridge together to save everyone on it.

Logan: (voice over) "My name is Logan Hemmings, and I am the strongest man alive. They call me Guardian."

Barry/Vera/Aurora/Logan: (voice over) "Central City is a city of heroes."

⚡⚡

From 1.02 "Strength in Speed, Ice and Fire", in the Cortex, Barry, Logan, Aurora and Vera walked toward their suits.

Aurora: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Flash)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Cortex, the team was talking.

Vera looked up hesitantly. "When I was ten, my family died in a fire. They were all burning. My mom, my dad, my brother, my sister. And I saw this flashing red streak, and a man in yellow inside of it."

Barry processed. "When my mother was murdered. I was 11. I saw a ball of lightning. Inside the lightning, there was a man. He killed my mom. They arrested my dad."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the landing strip, Vera, Caitlin and Aurora were talking.

"The explosion that is responsible for the fire and the lightning strike that put you and Barry into comas also killed my fiance," Aurora told her.

From 1.02 "Strength in Speed, Ice and Fire", in Simon's office, Simon and Wells were talking.

"Can you imagine if you could control their powers?" Simon asked. "If you could harness it, you could change what it means to be human."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the strip, Barry zoomed down the landing strip, reaching the other side in less than half a second.

Wells: (voice over from 1.02 Strength in Speed, Ice and Fire) "The one with super speed, he's called the Flash."

Vera shot fire toward a group of water barrels. The fire was strong and fast, and when it hit the barrel in the middle, it spread over all of them. The fire was so strong that it made water explode out of the barrels.

Wells: (voice over from 1.02 Strength in Speed, Ice and Fire) "The girl on fire, she's Pyra."

 Aurora held her hands up for Vera to see, forming ice into her hands. Fog was emanating from them like dry ice.

Wells: (voice over from 1.02 Strength in Speed, Ice and Fire) "The woman with ice, she's Glacia."

Logan lifted a steel crate alone with super strength, tossing it down the landing strip, making it land on the ground next to the targets.

Wells: (voice over from 1.02 Strength in Speed, Ice and Fire) "The man with super strength, he's Guardian."

From 1.02 "Strength in Speed, Ice and Fire", in Simon's office, Simon and Wells were talking.