chapter 6 - Heroes Are Born

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the streets, Barry/Flash was zooming through the streets.

Barry: (voice over) "My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. I am the Flash."

Vera/Pyra was using fire to fly through the sky.

Vera: (voice over) "I'm Vera Mitchell, and I am Pyra."

Aurora/Glacia stood in an abandoned street, kneeling to the ground, touching the cement, using the contact to build a smooth wall of ice over the ground.

Aurora: (voice over) "I'm Aurora Swan. You can call me Glacia."

Logan/Guardian was keeping a falling bridge together to save everyone on it.

Logan: (voice over) "My name is Logan Hemmings, and I am the strongest man alive. They call me Guardian."

Barry/Vera/Aurora/Logan: (voice over) "Central City is a city of heroes."

⚡⚡

From 1.05 "Plastique", in the sky, up in the air with Vera/Pyra, Bette's body exploded. The force of the explosion sent Vera hurling back toward the ground, the speed and the force making her entire body be overcome with fire, until the forcing wind passing Vera by was putting the fire out around her. Barry/Flash zoomed himself, Aurora/Glacia and Logan/Guardian over to where Vera was falling. Logan was able to catch Vera before she landed on the ground, his superstrength saving her.

Logan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Flash)"

From 1.05 "Plastique", in Jitters, Barry/Flash vibrated his voice so fast that he could disguise his voice. "Iris West, I hear you've been writing about and my friends."

From 1.05 "Plastique", on Ferris Air Landing Strip, Emma was talking to Logan. "Iris posted about you, Barry, Vera and Aurora again. Logan, she signed her name to it."

Logan understood why she was so worried, shaking his head. "If one of these bad metahumans we're dealing with figures she knows something..."

"Then they may target her," Emma finished.

From 1.05 "Plastique", in the West House, Iris, Emma and Barry were sitting at the table, talking.

"Whoever they are, I am not stopping until the rest of the world believes in them," Iris told them.

Barry sighed, looking down. "Maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while."

From 1.04 "Going Rogue", in Jitters, Logan and Emma were sitting at their table.

Logan smiled. "It must be nice having family to look out for you."

"You don't have family like that?" Emma asked.

"No, not really," Logan answered. "I got taken from my family by the state really young, and given to foster care. Bounced around a few times, but they were all relatively good homes."

"I'm sorry," Emma told him. "I didn't know."

"It's fine," Logan told her. "I found a better family in the way of being in the team."

⚡⚡  

Vera / Pyra: