Laney's The Bandleader Part 3

(THANK YOU SO MUCH alex_Corney96 FOR THE WONDERFUL LYRICS! I appreciate it! ^^)

Laney, Kin and Kon were back at the garage with lyrics. They both awkwardly stood their with their pieces of paper waiting for one of them to sing out their lyrics. Getting tired of the silence Kon muttered, "Fine I'll sing mine first."

I like cheese

Cheese is great

Cheese, cheese, cheese 

You can have it on a sandwich 

You can eat it whole

There's Swiss and cheddar

I can list them all for days

 But the best thing about cheese

Is you can share it with your friends

Kon CHEESily smiled as the other two looked at him cynically. Laney face palmed, "Really Kon.... really?" Kon put his hands up in defence, "but cheese is amazing! It deserves its own song!"

His brother replied, "we already have the cheese cheese yeah song." Kon sighed in defeat, "Ok fine. Lets hear yours." Kin smirked in victory seeming that his song was the best. Yeah let's see.

There are many components to science

There's the periodic table

Inventions that could kill us all

Including Trina most of all

Even if she is quite tall

All though there are kinks to work out

Remember when Trina had a snout

It really made her pout

Science is great it can kill all your enemies

Just starting with Trina

Kin smiled proudly waiting to hear applause but instead he heard nothing. He looked to see his friends staring at him with a, "really" face.

"Whats wrong"

Laney replied, "Even though I do agree with the killing Trina stuff but.... no. Just bo." Kin looked disappointed as he looked to his brother for praise but instead had the same face as he shook his head.

Kin crossed as arms as he snarkily commented, "I'd like to see you do better Laney." Laney immediately put her head down to embarrassed to sing out her lyrics which were about a certain blue head guitarist. She hastily said, "now that I think about it. Your songs are great! Let's use them!"

Kon quickly snatched ignoring her attempts of getting it back as he read, "whoa... these are amazing." Kin quickly took it as he read them, "he's right... they're awesome" Laney nervously asked, "you really think so?" They both nodded in agreement.

Kin said, "now that we have lyrics... where are we gonna play them?"