Prologue

°°°

Pain is sweet.

In that case, it is for Alexander Collins.

Enduring it wasn't the best part, it was the repetition of it.

He receives punches from his abusive Dad.

He received stinging pain from needles for his tattoos.

He always takes in rumors from his peers.

He was broken, sad to say. He never fights for himself and in fact, he cries.

His body is painted with different colors of emotions. He liked it, 'cause he never knew how to express them. His hair is styled in an undercut, his eyes were like the raging ocean, his knuckles were deep red. He has eyebags that people usually judge him that he was a...

Criminal.

But he wasn't. He got tattoos to cover scars, he styled his hair for someone. His eyes were from his dad, his knuckles were bruised by his training, and those bags...

Is because he would always stay up late at night to talk to Flora. His girlfriend.

The only person who makes him smile.

The only person who understands and loves him.

He was a criminal for stealing a heart, a heart of a beautiful girl who did the same to him.

They were so sweet, just like Romeo and Juliet, right?

Just like their story, there were things that kept them apart. 

And that being said, it was Flora's parents. But she fought for him, and went to the dangerous lines just to be with Alex.

He was sweet around her, he tells jokes, stories and even invites her to dates at cold nights.

Romantic, yes it is...

But how did the story end up with Romeo?

He died for Juliet, and she died for him.

Tragic.

Now, how about Flora and Alex?

It came to the day, the day where she left him.

Her love left him to pieces.

He was broken, he couldn't get his Juliet back because he thinks that he wasn't enough.

Is he really her Romeo?

Is she really his Juliet?

Yes... a lost boy he was.

°°°