Girls Night Out

The morning sun peered through the closed curtains of my Hotel room, blinding me the second I opened my eyes. I rolled over, facing away from the curtains as I checked the time on the alarm clock that had been sitting on the side-table.

8:46

A sigh escaped my lips as I sat up and climbed out of bed, scratching my wild bed head as I made my way to the bathroom to get myself ready for the day. I took a long soothing shower, washing my dark hair with my strawberry scented shampoo that I loved so much.

The shower had taken much longer than I had intended it to, but it was worth it, so once I stepped out, I immediately began drying myself off and preparing myself for the day.

By the time I had left the bathroom my hair had been curled, makeup applied and clothes put on. I had decided to dress up in a casual pair of shorts and a white crop top that exposed a bit of my abdomen, topping it off with a tan cardigan and white vans. All in all I thought I looked good, so me being me, I quickly took a selfie and grabbed my purse before leaving my hotel room, and calling my brother.

The phone rang for a couple of seconds before he picked up.

"Hey Liz, you ready to go get breakfast? " He asked me and I smiled a bit before responding.

"Hell yeah! I'll be waiting outside for you and you're picking up the tab too, " I said as I laughed from hearing his groan through the phone.

"Yeah yeah yeah, like the big brother that I am, I'll of course take care of my baby sister even if I have to empty my wallet to do so." he said in an exasperated tone of voice.

"Oh really? So then you'll take me shopping right because you knooow that is taking very good care of me. Especially since I'm your baby sister and every thing." she said jokingly.

"Uh hell no! You're gonna suck my wallet and my bank account dry! You little vampire!" he said and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"But you just sa-" I said once I came down from my laughing fit.

"Yeah I know what I said and I take the empty wallet part back. " He interrupted.

I smiled and shook my head at my brothers silliness.

"Yeah yeah yeah, OK. Just text me when you're here and I'll come down. " I told him.

"Alrighty. See ya in a bit. Love yah." he said before hanging up.

I smiled before tucking my phone into my purse and pressing the down button for the elevator, waiting patiently for the door to open.

The elevator soon opened and thankfully there was no one on it, so I stepped in and pressed the button to go to the first floor. On my way down the Elevator stopped at the second floor and a beautiful blonde lady, holding what I assumed was a white wedding dress entered the elevator.

"Oh Hi I'm Annete. How are you? " She said as she pressed the 1st floor button even though I already did.

"I'm Eliza and I'm doing great, how about you?" I asked her.

"I'm amazing. I'm getting married today to the man of my dreams and I couldn't be any happier." She told me as she sent a bright smile my way, her blue eyes shining with happiness.

"Oh wow, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations and I hope you two have the best of luck in the future." I told her.

"Thank you, so much." She said just as the elevator opened up.

"Have a great day." I told her as I waved to her before exiting the elevator and making my way out of the hotel, noticing my brothers car just pulling up in front of it.