Dinner

"Shall we sit here?" Emma asked and smiled. I nodded slowly and moved to sit down on the terrace with her. "So, from what I've heard, this is the place to go to for the best tapas." She smirked and pulled out her camera. I giggled a little.
"Is that camera like an extra limb?" I asked and she gasped in mock offense.
"No, it's not... But 'food porn' pictures do well in media." She explained and grabbed a menu.
"Well, why don't you order us some of that food porn and eat it." I purred. "I'm starving."

I had been swimming for quite a while after Emma was done with the pictures. We decided to meet up again at the entrance of my hotel so we could find a place to have dinner. I fussed about what to wear for at least 30 minutes before settling on this airy, floral dress which came till about half my thighs. I guess I was right to fuss about it seeing as Emma had her camera with her and I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard, or too little.

Emma looked at the menu hard and long and I just laughed softly as I could see the inner struggle on her face.
"That difficult, huh?" I asked and she looked up at me.
"How about we just let the cook decide." She laughed, clearly embarrassed with her inability to choose anything.
"I'm okay with that idea." I smiled and leaned back in the seat.

"So, what made you come to Barcelona?" Emma asked and I bit my lip.
"Well, I'm currently traveling the world." I started out and then chuckled. "I created a system of chance that decides on where I go..." I blushed a little as I explained.
"Oh, hows that?"
"I just sort of take the first flight or train out of that place that leads to another country." The blonde looked at me as I told her that and started laughing. I blushed more and pouted a little.
"That is hilarious." She said and settled down again. "That is a great way to discover new places though." She said before ordering our food as the waiter came to our table.
"What about you? Are you here just for your work?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yeah, I'm going back the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm just making more pictures of the town and then it's home for me."

"Where is home?" I asked curiously.
"Boston." She slid her hand through her ponytail and smiled.
"What are the odds." I chuckled softly and she looked at me.
"Wait, are you from Boston? You look like you belong in Miami." She chuckled and bit her lip. "Not that that's a bad thing."
"I've been to Miami, but my husband..." I stopped and sighed. "Ex-husband, didn't particularly like it there."
"Sorry... If you don't want to talk about it, we can talk about something else." She apologized immediately. I smiled and shook my head.
"No, it's okay... I now know why he didn't like Miami. His mistress doesn't live there." I just waved it off.
"That's tough..." She said and I snorted.
"Yeah... He's been cheating on me for two years, so I left him. That was about a month ago. I basically filed for divorce and left America."
"Well, that's maybe a bit drastic, just leaving America." She chuckled softly.
"Well, normally yeah. I always wanted to travel though, and after looking at what I had at that point, the decision was rather easy." I fidgeted with the hem of my dress and looked at the blonde.

"What about you? Do you have a husband?" I was curious about the blonde and wanted to know more about her.
"I will never have a husband." She chuckled.
"Why is that?" I cocked an eyebrow.
"Because I'm a lesbian." She smiled gently and I blushed a little.
"Oh, sorry... I..." I stammered a little and covered my face with my hands. "I should have generalized more." I bit my lip as I was embarrassed.
"It's okay, really. But no, I have no partner currently." She smiled and leaned forward a little, leaning her head in her hand. "Have you met anyone on your journey?" She asked and I shook my head.
"I've mostly been sightseeing and keeping to myself, having fun in my own way and exploring the world."

The waiter came in and served a whole lot of food for the both of us, quickly explaining what everything was before leaving again.
"Oh wow, this is amazing." I smirked and pulled out my phone to make a picture. Emma laughed and pulled out her camera.
"How about I take the pictures and send them to you?" She suggested and started rearranging some things on the table before snapping the pictures.
"Yeah, sounds like a plan." I chuckled and looked at my phone. The blonde put her camera aside before taking my phone. "H-hey~" I tried getting it back but she just smiled.
"Relax... I'm just adding my contact info." She said and typed away at that thing before handing it back with a smirk. "Now you have no reason to not call me~" Is she flirting? I looked at her and giggled a little.
"Normally that's the process after like, a date..." I said and took one of the tapas, she did as well and winked before eating it. Could she really be flirting with me? It does look like it. I blushed a little and ate the thing before I could really think too much of it. 

As the evening progressed, we had more small talk, filled our stomach with the most wonderful of dishes and topped it off with plenty of wine. We were still sitting outside at the wonderful restaurant and having a few laughs, drinking more wine when Emma slowly got up.
"How about, I go and pay and then I will escort you back, because you are entirely too drunk to go on your own." She purred and swayed a little. I got up and held onto her shoulders.
"Are you sure it's not you who's too drunk?" I spoke softly over her lips, swaying just as much really.
"I think... We both might have had enough." She giggled and I giggled along. She moved to go inside and I followed her. "You can wait outside, y'know."
"I can, but my blather can't." I snorted and clung to her arm to keep upright. Emma wrapped her arm around me instead and held me to her body. She was nice and warm, but I could feel her soothing cold hand on my hip. I purred softly as we both stumbled inside. 

Eventually I made it to the toilet and back, almost falling over a couple of times. I bumped into her with a giggle and she caught me.
"Careful now, Gina." She wrapped her arms around me and slowly guided me back outside. We slowly walked along the coast and went back to the hotel.

"So... Emma, was this your version of taking me out on a date?" I asked with a smirk. The alcohol was having an effect on me as I wasn't afraid to just ask her.
"Perhaps~ but I do recall it being payment for your modelling." She purred and held me closer. "Which you did wonderfully."
"Yes, I do have a vague recollection of doing so." I chuckled and looked at her. "But, hypothetically,  if this was a date... I enjoyed it, a lot." I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder as we walked. Emma squeezed my waist a little.
"I enjoyed it too, a lot... Hypothetically, if it was a date." We giggled and arrived at the hotel. I looked inside and then looked at the woman.
"Come in with me, you won't sway too far on your own like this." I chuckled and she snorted.
"I bet I can take ten steps just fine!" She said but didn't actually act on it. "But I can't be bothered." We both started laughing.
"Okay, lets go..." I snorted and went inside, we stumbled into the elevator and got to the right floor before getting to my room.

"Double bed~ Not bad~" Emma grinned and let herself fall on it. I giggled and closed the door before falling on it as well.
"I like the space." I purred and slowly crawled onto it further, kicking off my shoes and slowly stripping off my dress.
"Free bed and a show." Emma giggled and crawled over to me.
"Emma~ don't read into it. You might be into women, but show some restraint." I purred and crawled in bed wearing just my lace panties. The blonde stripped off her own clothes and crawled in with me.
"I'm not sure if I'll have any left when you look like this..."