Chapter Nineteen.

I'd made sure not to disappoint.

When Hunter followed me into the living room I pushed through the crowd of Josh's friends and with zero fear or inhibition I climbed up on the coffee table and started dancing. Hunter might think it's hard to dance to metal rock, but I knew better. I was also feeling incredibly drunk. I whipped my hair around and jumped up and down as everyone cheered me on, Hunter standing back a little and smiling as he shook his head in amazement. The way he watched me only made me continue.

Chloe came over to Hunter's side, trying to get his attention but he wasn't listening to a word she was saying to him. I only smiled when she glared at me before grabbing Micha and the two of them left the party.

After two songs my head was pounding and I nearly lost my footing before Hunter's hands were under my arms and pulling me off of the table, making some of the others boo him.

"Come on, Ozzy." He laughed over the music. "I think they've seen enough."

I groaned at him but I was secretly glad I was down on sturdy ground again. I don't know what he had been drinking, but after my own beer and a half plus his drink, I was feeling really dizzy...and hot. Without thinking I grabbed the bottom of my hoodie and started yanking it up, not noticing that I had ahold of my tank too.

"Holy shit, Kit!" Hunter yelled, grabbing me. I yanked away in confusion, the hoodie covering my face but then I felt his hands on the bare skin of my stomach, pulling my shirt back down. I didn't struggle against him as he helped free my head from my hoodie. "That wasn't what I meant when I said they'd seen enough." He laughed.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, dipping my face into my hands to hide. "I can't believe I just did that."

Hunter pulled my arm and led me up the hall to his room, pushing me inside.

"You sit." He smiled, pointing over to the bed. "You need water."

I tripped over my own feet twice going to the bed. "Water...yes, good." I mumbled into his amazing smelling comforter as I landed on it face down. I heard him laughing at me but I couldn't muster up any embarrassment. Instead as I laid bent over on the bed I kicked off my shoes and then crawled up onto the center of the bed. "What kind of fabric softener do you...you use?" I hiccupped.

"Who knew you were such a light weight?"

"I did." I nodded to myself, trying to raise my hand.

I heard him shut the bedroom door and then pad across the carpet into his bathroom, running the water. He came back into the room and sat at the foot of the bed, pushing my shoulder until I rolled onto my side and looked at him. He was holding back his cute smile as he pulled my hand out from under me and pushed the cup of water into it. "Drink." He urged.

"I'm doing it because I want to, not because you told me to." I informed him as I took a few long sips. "What the heck did I drink?" I asked. "I feel like...good, but like bad and..." I laid my head back down, looking up at him through foggy eyes.

"Tequila." He shrugged. "And red bull."

I sat up fast, my head swimming and I smacked my hand on the bed. "Whelp, that explains it!" I practically shouted. "I'm not allowed to have tequila."

Hunter laughed loudly, the sound ramming around inside of my echoing head. I didn't want to laugh too, but I could help it. I flipped back on the bed, stretched out in the middle on my back and help my stomach as I got into another giggle fit, this time without being tickled.