3. (She Bad)

"Long time no see Melanie" Rachel said. From the corner of my eye I see Cameron turn around and look at me. However, I could not take my eyes off of Rachel. I'm disbelief she is standing in the same room as me. I obviously should kick her ass because she's caused nothing but hell in my life.

"Mel..." Cameron says.

"What is she doing here?" I asked.

"Me? What am I doing here? Well Miss. Break his heart and leave, I'm the one who's been with Cameron for the past year. All day, every day because your ass didn't give a shit about him"

"Rachel chill out!" Cameron says.

"Cameron are you out of your FUCKIN MIND!" I shout staring at him. He stares at me and I start laughing. I lift my hand and point to Rachel. "Have you forgot what she's done to us? Have you forgot all the shit I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS BITCH?"

"Cameron I will not be disrespected like this" Rachel said staring at me.

"GOD! Can you guys stop! PLEASE!" Cameron said getting aggravated. He stares at me. "Melanie... go upstairs" and I look at him confused. Who the hell does he think he's talking to? He's not one to boss me around.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"GO UPSTAIRS!" he yells and I jump back. I stare at Rachel one more time and ran upstairs. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. I change out of my shorts into some leggings and stuffed everything in my bag. If I stay in this house knowing that bitch is downstairs, I will lose my mind and go to fuckin jail... today. "You have got to calm down" someone says and I turn to see Cameron.

"Me? You're shitting with me right?" I said and he stares at me. I bite my lip and laugh. "You've kept Rachel around this whole entire time?"

"Yes Melanie I did. She apologized for what she did and I forgave her. I was forgiving, something that took you a year to do" he says.

"You want to talk about being forgiving? I FORGAVE YOU after you broke my heart MULTIPLE TIMES. I FORGAVE YOU after you FUCKED every human that comes to a ten mile radius of you. I FORGAVE YOU after you MADE-OUT with my best friend!" I said and he stares at me. "But you know what... after me forgiving you after all the shit you've put me through. You still can't forgive me about what happened with Jake, right?" I said staring at him.

"Stop..."

"No, that's why last night you asked me if I slept with Gilinsky right? Apparently, me messing around with Jake means I'll mess around with any guy I want, right?"

"That's not true"

"THEN WHY DID YOU SAY IT?"

"WHEN DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO TOUCH YOU? HUH?" he says and I look at him confused. "YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED ME DOWN AND LAST NIGHT YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME"

"You're mad at me because I didn't sleep with you?" I said laughing. I pick up my phone and my bag. "That's stupid. And Rachel's ass better not be downstairs or you might want to call the police" I said leaving the room. I head downstairs and it was empty and I leave out the front door and walked to my car putting the bags inside. I get into the driver's seat and start my car and drive home. What the hell has happened in the last 24 hours? I feel like I've been through 36 different emotions. When I got home, I went to take a shower. Cameron was non-stop calling my phone and I just wanted a minute away from him please. After changing into something comfy waiting to go to this photo shoot, a few knocks came at my door and I just looked over at the front hallway.

"Mel... I'm sorry" Cameron says. "I say and do stupid things all the time and I'm sorry babe" I get up and walk to the front door. "She a good girl, but you know she bad though" Cameron sings. "Daddy's all delusional, upscale her usual, bad chick from the valley need cash to be suitable. Yea, yea, he keeps her lavish but he don't know her habits cuz she likes to party yea" he raps and I open the door to look at him. "She know she bad" he says and I stare at him and laugh.