9. (BBall Game vs. BBall Wives)

Are you serious right now?

"Cameron?" I said and he doesn't say anything. I squat down next to him. "Cam?" I said and I hear him whine. "Are you serious right now?" I bend down and lift up his face and his eyes were blood shot red and he smelled of weed. I wrap his arm around my shoulder lifting him up, or trying to and dragging him into the house. I set him down at the bottom of the stairs and went to shut the front door.

"I'm going to be sick" Cameron says and I rush over to him.

"Wait till I get you upstairs" I said wrapping his arm around me again and dragging him up the stairs. This man is heavy. When I get him upstairs, I drag him to the bathroom and he leans his head over the toilet throwing up. I rub his back and as he continues. I get up and get a towel and run some hot water on it. I sit next to Cameron and washed his face with the towel. "Let's get you in the shower" I said.

"No I don't want to, I'm tired" he says laying down on the floor.

"Well let's get you to the bed"

"No Melanie, I'm tired" he mumbles. I let out a sigh and flushed the toilet. I went to grab the blankets and pillows off the bed and put one under Cameron and I laid next to him. I throw the blanket over us and fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up, I was laying in the bed. I sit up and the bathroom light was off and there was no Cameron. I get up and went to pee and went downstairs and Cameron was on the phone when I walked into the kitchen. "Yea, see you in a little" Cameron said getting off the phone and he smiles at me. "Morning babe" he says like last night he wasn't passed out drunk on the porch.

"Hey... you seem really happy?" I said.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he asked.

"Right... who was that on the phone?"

"Aaron, they are at Carter's right now and I'm going to hang with them today and I think we're going out tonight" he says and I looked at him confused.

"Again?" I said.

"Yea?"

"After you were passed out drunk last night?" I said and he laughs.

"I won't have as many tonight" he says.

"Cameron, how'd you get home?" I asked.

"I drove?" he says and I look at him wide eyes.

"YOU WHAT!" I said and he stares at me.

"What?"

"Cameron, do you remember last night?" I said and he continues to stare at me.

"Mel, I've done this many times. I can get myself home"

"And what if you can't? What if you had got an accident?" I said angry.

"Melanie... I'm fine" he says and I laugh.

"Okay Cameron, next time you come home drunk as fuck... your ass can stay out on the porch" I said turning around and heading back upstairs. I started to get dress because I needed to run to the store before the girls came over today. I can't believe he drove home! He could have got hurt or worst, he could have killed himself. He could have killed someone else. And the fact he just told me he does this all the time? Like it's the 21st century! Use uber or lyft or call your girlfriend! I slip on my jeans and take off my shirt and slipped on my bra. I go into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I look up in the mirror and Cameron was leaning on the doorway. I ignore him and finished brushing my teeth. He comes in and stands behind me kissing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he said kissing my neck. I stare at him in the mirror and he looks at me.

"You could have called me"