31. (IHeart Music Awards)

I stand in the kitchen honestly confused what just happened! Like why do I feel like everyone hates me? I wipe my tears from my face and took a deep breath. Fine, if that's the way they want to be. I grab my phone I had set on the counter and turned around to leave the house. I walked back to my car and got in. I decided to drive back home and be with my girls because they are truly the only ones I can always count on. When I arrive home, I take the elevator up to our floor and went to knock on Nessa's door. After a minute, Nessa answers.

"Hey" I said walking into the living room and Tana was laying on the floor on her phone. "I'm having such a crappy week, but it's cool. I have my girls" I smiled putting my purse down on the counter.

"Glad to see you only have us around when you need someone to make you feel better" Nessa said and I turn to look at her.

"That's not true" I said

"Melanie... you haven't talked to us in like a couple days. We have constantly been blowing up your phone" Nessa said.

"Well... maybe you guys pissed me off. I don't know, chill out" I said.

"Or maybe Cameron, Jake and Gilinsky are more important than us" Tana says and I look at her.

"Screw them! That's not true!" I said.

"We saw Jake leave your house earlier this morning Melanie" Tana continues.

"Okay? We're friends? I didn't screw him" I said and they both look at me. "What the hell? Why do I feel like you guys are ganging up on me? I didn't do anything" I said and I see Nessa roll her eyes.

"It's so crazy how guys can consume your life" Nessa said.

"Nessa, that's not true at all and you know that"

"Do I Mel?" Nessa says.

"Well maybe if you guys stop bringing them up every God damn minute, you wouldn't hear about them?"

"Or maybe if you could keep your legs close, and lips tucked in... you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now" Tana says and I stare at him.

"Tana..." Nessa said looking at her

"I DIDN'T EVEN SLEEP WITH GILINSKY OR JAKE!" I yelled

"Okay Mel, calm down, we don't need the neighbors calling the cops" Nessa says sitting down on the couch. I stare at them in disbelief, I can take this from the guys but not my girls.

"Excuse me... that my life is going to shit" I said.

"It's always the Melanie show" Nessa says searching the channels.

"Melanie, how about asking how we are maybe? You have yet to ask how Lyndsey doing? Have you checked in on Andrea? Have you see the expensive ass necklace Christian gave to Nessa? Or have you even checked on your fans? Like dude where's your new Youtube video? Do you even care about anyone other than yourself?" Tana said and I just stare at them. I shake my head and pick up my purse.

"Alright..." I said turning around leaving the apartment. It's official, everyone hates me. My phone starts ringing and I look down to see it's Jasmine. "Hey" I answered, closing my front door.

"Hey you? News on Gilinsky?" she asked.

"Umm... he doesn't want to go... with me, so?"

"Really?" she says and she was quiet. "Want me to ask Braeden?"

"No thanks" I answered back thinking of how we left off.

"Well that's fine. I got you a bomb ass outfit, bomb ass stylist and we're going to make you look AMAZING!" she says and I smile.