Halloween

Lauren POV
"Alan come on we're going to be late!" I did the final strokes of my makeup before looking at myself one last time in the mirror and stepping out into the hallway.

"Lo, I look ridiculous!" complained by boyfriend Alan as he walked out of our bedroom to meet me. I held back a laugh as I saw his costume, he was decked out in a full Cowboys football uniform, complete with the skin tight white leggings and eye black.

"Babe you look great,"  I laughed at him. He reached out and out his hands in my shoulders.

"Well it's ok that I look ridiculous, because no one will pay me any attention when I walk in the room with such a smoking hot girl by my side. He pulled me into his arms as I laughed at his remarks.

I was dressed as a Cowboys cheerleader and I thought my costume was a bit insane, but if I was going to make Alan wear leggings he was sure going to make me wear short shorts and, the somewhat concerning, signature top. He and I were headed to a Halloween party with my friends and Alan's some of Alan's castmates and from the current time we were going to be late.

I leaned out of his embrace and grabbed his hand before trying to pull him along with me as I tried to leave. Alan just laughed.

"Hey come on I'm trying here!" I exclaimed as he stayed out and watched me struggle as I tried to drag his out of the hallway into the front room.

"Well I'm the football player aren't I? I gotta show off  my strength to the ladies." With tagt he threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the house holding me pretending he was pulling of a play. He plopped me into the front seat of the car before leaning in for a quick kiss.

Fifteen minutes later we had arrived at Derek and Hayley's house, they had just gotten married and were hosting the Halloween party this year.

We knocked on the door and were greeted by Derek and Haley clad, very adorably in a couples costume. Hayley was one piece of bread with jelly and derek was the other piece of bread with peanut butter and when they hugged they made a PB and J sandwich, the two even hugged to demonstrate the costume to the full extent.

Past the front door were even more adorable couples in possibly cuter costumes. Sasha and Emma had recreated the infamous left crab and right crab, Val and Jenna were an adorable Jim and Pam, and Sharna and Nyle had become Superman and Superwoman. However what really caught my eye was Mickey, Tegan, Rosy, Nicole, and Emmi dancing a fully choreographed routine to the Spice Girls, Wannabe, decked out as Scarey, Sporty, Baby, Ginger, and Posh spice respectively.

I was so bent over laughing my sides off  tahat I didn't even notice Hallie and Reagan until Alan pointed out the other insane people I call my group of best friends. Alas sure enough there Hallie and Reagan were standing at either side of the "Spice Girls" with thier arms folded, each wearing a handmade shirt that read, "there weren't enough spice girls so I'm a bodyguard".

While I stood there trying to catch my breath Alan had other plans and dragged me out onto the karaoke stage while the girls were leaving.

"Alan what are you doing, you know I hate singing." Alan ignored my protests and punched in a song as I tried not to worry.

"Hey calm down crazy, it's our best friends what's the worst that could happen?" He said handing me a mic.

"Well considering the amount of Instagram/Snapchat followers the people in this room have, socially ridicule me to thousands of people." Alan just laughed.

"Well that's the spirit."  Soon the notes of the song started and I smiled despite my worry. Alan had chosen Two is Better Than One, it was one of my all time favorites songs and I loved to imagine me and Alan as the people in the song. They were just so fully in love with each other and I loved it.

Alan and I sung the lyrics to each other, holding onto each other's hands as the last notes of the song played and I realized the amount of people watching us, and filming us.

"Well I guess we're ending up on Snapchat after all," Alan said pulling me off of the stage.

After some more music and dancing everyone gathered around the Tv to watch a scary movie. Alan was aware of my not so fondness in horror films but assured me that I could bury my head into his chest if I was frightened. Sure enough despite me trying to stay brave, I ended up spending the majority of the film wrapped in Alan's arms trying to ignore the film playing in the background. This did seem to be the guys strategy as by the end of the movie not a single girl was watching, in fact Emmi and Hallie both had thier heads buried in each other's shoulders.

After the movie had finished Alan and I had to leave so we said goodbye and headed home.

"Is say that was a pretty great Halloween love." Alan said with a kiss on my cheek.

"I'd have to agree darling."

A/n I wrote this for the lovely SharnaSlays but hope the rest of you enjoy as well!! Thanks for reading! Leave prompt requests in comments! Xoxo