Chapter 20: Rhythm of the Skates! Yuri VS Y/n VS Mirajane! Pt.1

Chapter 20: Rhythm of the Skates! Yuri VS Y/n VS Mirajane! Pt. 1

(Yuri's POV)

The light of day shines through my window. I flicker my burning eyes open and grunt not wanting to get out of bed. It's Monday morning so it means today is the last day. Today is the day Rhythm of the Skates skating competition will take place. I never want it to end this way. I may humiliate myself by being beaten by two girls but some good could come from it. If I win, Y/n, my angel is to become my pair skating partner. On the other hand, if Mirajane wins, I am to become her partner for pair skating. I don't want to be drawn into this crossing fire. I sigh and get out of bed. There is no use in going back now. I have a career at stake and the last thing I want is to be separated from Y/n.

The morning routine goes just as planned as every other day. I get up, take a shower, get dressed, post a morning message on Instagram, then I go downstairs. Nothing different. I soak into my bath water and begin my array of thoughts. What will I do if I lose to Mira? Will I really become the forced partner she wants? Or will she let me go? What will Y/n think? Will she even want to be around me if I skate with Mira? Can I still be her friend? Could I still love her? These thoughts were starting to hurt my head. Damn it. I shook my head at the feeling of doubt in Y/n's and my friendship and continued my bath.

After my whole bath and getting dressed, I decided to look at my phone. I strolled through my feed only to find that Y/n hasn't posted anything since yesterday morning. Is she okay? I strolled a bit more and just checked out what's been posted. Viktor and the pork cutlet bowl are posting lovey dovey pictures. I swear no matter where they are in the world or what they are doing Viktor is always posting pictures of how much he loves the damn pig. Always kissing him on the cheek and posting pictures after they had 'fun'. It was so fucking annoying. But oddly enough alluring. If my mom and dad decide to be lovey dovey on the internet I guess I can't stop them. I wonder, what would Y/n look like if I had 'fun' with her. I blushed a deep scarlet as I begun to imagine her panting, calling out my name while covered in sweat. It was a lewd thought but made me grow semi-hard because of that. JJ and Isabelle are being sickening with their failed attempts at a 'cute picture' by using the puppy filter. I gritted my teeth. Ugh, they look stupid. Phichit is posting selfies of himself skating and some selfies of him around town. Chris, being the sex appeal he is, is posting various pictures of himself to make girls swoon and gush over him. I gagged at his disgust. It seems like Leo and Guang are hanging out again. They're posting pictures with Leo showing Gaung the same love as Viktor has for Yuri. Judging by the background, I can tell that they were in America. Sala is posting pictures of herself and her new boyfriend. Georgi has his feed filled up with pictures of him and a new girlfriend of his. I hope she's better than that whore Anya. Emil and Michele are being the weird 'gay best friends who probably love each other but refuse to admit it'. I don't think anyone would care if they were gay, maybe except Italy itself. I scoffed. It didn't matter to me what your religions said because no matter where you go, love is love.

After scrolling on my phone for a countless amount of time, I went downstairs to meet Yakov, Lilia, and Mila. They all sat happily at their table awaited for me to arrive to eat with them. Mila grinned at me cheekily as Yakov glared me down. I smacked my lips and grunted at them.

"What are you grinning for, pig!"

Mila frowned and was about to open her mouth to retort but Lilia interrupted her, "Yuri Plisetsky, language!"

I huffed, "I'm sorry Mila." There was no point in disobeying Lilia. If she really was my only key to success then I shall obey her every command.

Mila smiled at me, "Aww~ no problem Yuri!"