Chapter 28

Jongin

For some reason I kept thinking about what Kris had told me. Kyungsoo hadn't asked me to be his and I had not asked him either. But we didn't know each other for that long and maybe we were already going too fast.

"Kyungsoo?" I suddenly asked the doe-eyed male.
Kyungsoo turned his face to me to show me he was listening.

"Are we... Can I..." I sighed in frustration of my lack of courage. I took a deep breath and asked, "what would you say I was to you if other people asked?"

"You mean if I would tell them you are my boyfriend or just a friend?" He questioned and walked over to me.

I nodded and started to nervously fumble with the pen I was holding as Kyungsoo sat down next to me, "what do you want me to say?"

I lifted my face and saw he was staring at some papers that were laying on the desk. "I want to hear it from you." I spoke softly.

He looked at me and then towards the door, since someone was about to enter. His eyes grew big and he immediately ducked down behind the counter. "Don't mention me!" He hissed. "Don't!"

I was confused, but decided to ask questions later. "Good afternoon, sir." I greeted the guy. "Can I help you?"

"I'm just looking around," he said with a smile.

"Tell me if you need anything."
As soon as he was out of hearing distance I kneeled down next to Kyungsoo, who was sitting on the ground with his back pressed against the counter. "Explain," I demanded.

He eyed me with an unsure expression and leaned closer, "I know Luhan from some years ago. He doesn't really like me."

I rolled my eyes, but got up again, in case the guy needed anything. As I was about to continue with what I was doing I felt Kyungsoo grabbing my right hand. I looked down and saw he was tracing the lines with his index finger. He pulled his knees up to his chest and placed his cheek against my hand, closing his eyes.
I bit my lip and pulled my hand back, making him whimper softly, but I ran my hand through his hair and then caressed his cheek. 

"I want this one." Luhan's voice startled me since all my attention was at the smaller guy behind the desk.
He paid and left the shop.
After a few minutes Kyungsoo finally stood up again with a big sigh.

"Why doesn't he like you?" I asked curiously.

"Long story," Kyungsoo smiled uncomfortable and scratched the back of his neck. "And boring too."

"I have the time," I kept insisting.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun screamed as soon as he pushed the door open. "Yoda!"

"He's in the back," I informed him.

"I'm pretty sure he heard you though," Kyungsoo remarked.

Baekhyun skipped over to us with a big grin. "Guys, let's go eat somewhere together. It will be fun right?"

"Baek?" Chanyeol walked in. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too," Baekhyun said and placed his hands on his hips. "I knew you were here today, so that's why asshead."

Kyungsoo and I had trouble holding our laughs back when Baekhyun was standing in such a sassy pose, scolding at Chanyeol. The taller male glared at us, before turning to his boyfriend again. "Sorry Baek, I was just surprised."

Baekhyun just waved a hand at him, "yeah, yeah. We're going out to eat, ask Jongdae too."

~

A while later we were sitting in the back of a restaurant. Jongdae was sitting on my left side, Kyungsoo at my right. In front of Kyungsoo was Chanyeol, then Baekhyun and Sehun.