Mothers and their goddamn ships!

Peridot's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And so she tells me that she didn't have the 'time' to do it! Like what a b*tch! I gave her like a half a year to get me ONE pair of socks! She works there! Like come on!!" Mum complains.

"BAHAHAHA what'd you say to her?!" Yellow laughs having the time of her life.

"You can forget it, I'll do it myself! B*tch!" Mum shows disgust on her face.

I groan and keep playing my game on my phone. Dinner takes longer to be done when mum tells stories. But sometimes they are pretty funny. I sip my drink.

"So Peri, I heard you're relationship with Amethyst was just to make your crush jealous? I'm hoping it worked." Mum and Yellow snicker.

"PFFFFFFFFFFF *cough cough*! YELLLOOOW!!!" I slam my hands on the table as she snickers and runs away to her room. I growl and wipe my mouth.

"W-whatever. I'll kill her later." I mumble.

Mum laughs,"I,Yellow Diamond, approve of you and Lapis. I mean come on darling. You're older then Pearl and she's already got a girlfriend!"

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Muffled screams and banging come from Yellow's room.

"THAT IS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD ACT! SHES GOING TO BE YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" Mum yells back.

"FUCK YOU!" She screams back,when embarrassed, Yellow shows angry.

"Anyway darling, if you need help I'll be here for you." She winks at me.

I grumble something she can't hear.

"Honey, you've had a crush on her since you first meet her. It's so obvious. If I could tell you the truth I would! But I need you to do this yourself! Go get her Peri!" She slaps my back. I rub my back as she places a huge plate of nachos in the middle of the table.

"PEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLL!!!" Mum screams at the top her lungs.

"WHAAAAAAAT?!"

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT ROOM AND IN THIS ROOM ON THAT CHAIR!"

I remember that I forgot to message Lapis the details to Sardonyx's live.

Lapis's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I'll tell my mum. I hope she understands.

"Hey mum."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm gay." She stares at me and laughs.

"Honey I know. In our family you either be gay or see gay. " she sips her tea in a fancy manner. My face glows.

"That explains so much! Then you don't me bringing someone home right?" She stares at me and grins. She winks. I blush like crazy and walk away to my room.

"She got the wrong idea!" I throw myself on my bed. My face buried in my blue and green pillow. A thought of a sweaty and blushing Peridot underneath me comes to my head.

"That doesn't sound that bad..." I say blushing to myself.

Bing!

I snap out my day dream and pick up my phone. It's from Peridot.

PeriDork: *random address,time and date*

WaterWitch: whats that for

PeriDork: For Sardonyx's live!