Visiting Connie Part 1

Steven's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Connie hasn't shown up still..." I look down in disappointment. Sadie and Lars look at me.
"So? It's not that big of a deal. She could be of sick." Lars sips his drink.
"Steven..I'm sure she's just running late. If she is sick we could visit her after school!" Sadie smiles at me.
I brighten up," Yeah!!"
Diiiiing Donggggg Diiing Dongg
"Class time!!" I run towards my locker.
"See you, Lars!" Sadie grabs her books and we head to class.

"Wonder if Connie's already in class...ah...she's not here..."

"Steven, Don't sweat it. We'll get her some donuts." Sadie whispers to me and grins giving a thumbs up. I smile back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Afterschool~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Donuts! At the big! Donut!" Me and Sadie just got some donuts for Connie. We were heading towards the bus stop. Connie's house was pretty far. We stand in front of the bus stop. I sit down on the bench.

"It's cold."
"Huh? You're cold? You can have my sca-"
"No, thanks, I meant the seat. It's cold. Come and see for yourself!"

Sadie walks towards me. She takes one hand out of her pocket and puts it on the cold sliver bench.

"You're right..."
"Sadie look!! Snow!!" I point towards the road.

Slowly and gently the snowflakes fell down. The weather was cold but not that cold. It's pretty suprising. Then suddenly......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY I DONT HAVE TIME. I WANT TO WRITE THE OTHER STORIES AS WELL. SO HERE IT IS RUSHED BUT ITS UP.