Tour Of Count Olaf's Home

Blaze's POV
Olaf slams the door and locks it.

"Well, child, before I give you a tour of your new home, aren't you going to say how do you do to your new guardian?"

"I don't want you to be my-
I start to say before Olaf interrupts.

"Now, Blaze first impressions are often in-accurate. And I understand that while you may not like me, nor my humble abode very much, but please know that it pains me to say, I don't like you either!"

Lemmony Snicket: The phrase pains me to say is a phrase in which here means it hurts to say the words of ones choosing. For instance, if your friend has just moved far away from you, never to be seen agin, one might say: it pains me to tell you that your friend has moved far away. But in this case, it didn't really pain Count Olaf to tell Blaze this at all.

Olaf clutches my hair in his hand as he dragged me deeper into his old house.

"Why do you not like me?"
I say trying to break free of his grip.

"Cause your just a bratty little orphan! I'm just hoping that by me having you here I'll gain some credits in the world of arts. And that I'll be able to take a company over your parents money. I also don't like you."
Olaf says.

"I don't even remember my parents."

(Mocked) "Yeah, you don't even remember your parents."

"What do you do that's so talented?"
I say.

"Well, Blaze, you little brat! Why don't you bring your stupid little ass over here to find out!"

Chills run up my spin, and I'm scared.
I start to follow him before he pushes me, into a wall.
I fall on the ground, and almost barrel into a cello.

"Orphan, if you break anything in this room, or any where else in my fabulous mansion, what so ever, it'll be the end of you!"
He says sternly.

My heart stops.

"Shall I give you a tour. To your bedroom!"
Olaf says evilly.

He pushes me up the steps.

"Your a very cruel, and evil man!"
I say.

"Yes. But in time, Blaze Baudelaire, I hope you'll realize, you haven't the faintest idea!"

He locks me in the room.

A couple minutes later....

"Orphan!"
He say unlocking the door to my room.

"Yes Olaf."

"Count Olaf. You will call me count Olaf, Blaze. You can start by re-stringing the violins."

"But-I don't know how to re-string a violin."
I say.

"Don't you talk back to me! I am your guardian, and are to be treated with respect, ...........and, as many actor credits as possible. Now get started!"
He shouts.🏴