Meeting Count Olaf

Blaze's POV
"HELLO, HELLO, HELLO. I am, your beloved Count Olaf. -Handsome, well-loved, and on that note, renowned, and best actor/Count in all the world. And your new guardian..... your welcome."
He says being quit self-centered.

Lemony Snicket: I am one too know cruel people, and this man under the name Count Olaf, is not one to be described as cruel. There are many, many other words in which here could describe Count Olaf. Cruel is not one of them.

"Please, come in. And mind you wipe your feet so you don't track in any mud! Welcome to my humble home."
Olaf says.

I follow Olaf inside.

"Hi. I'm Bl-"
I start to say before my uncle interrupts me.

"Now Blaze, you should know better than to interrupt an actor, especially one so handsome, and talented as I."
He said placing his hand over his chest.

"In the theater, it is considered extremely rude to interrupt one's opening scene."

I have no clue what Olaf is talking about.

"Mr. Olaf, how do you do?"
Says Mr. Easton.

Olaf rolls his eyes.

"It's just Count! Count Olaf! Count is my honorific. Calling me Mr. is not only redundant, it's an insult to my station!"

"Yes, of course. My apologies."

"Oh, come now, forget that! So, do I need to sign for him or something?!"
He says.

"Well. Just sign here."
Mr. Easton says as he coughs into his hand before giving Olaf a pen.

Olaf doesn't take the pen, but instead pulls out his own pen from his pocket.

He gives me a weird, creepy grin and quickly sighs.

"Well then, as we say in the theater, exit stage right."
Olaf says.

"I guess I'll be leaving Blaze."
Says Mr. Easton.

Lemmony Snicket: May I advise you to look Away, at this next scene his very harsh, and abrupt. Harsh is a word in which here means cruel, or mean. And abrupt here means suddenly, or quickly.

"Get, down from there!"
Shouts Olaf.

"No."

"That's is in no way to talk to your guardian, um.....um.... what the hell is your name?"

"Bl-"
I start to say.

"Blaze, that's right! Well. That's a rather stupid-splendid name. Now, get YOUR butt off that horse this instant!"
Olaf shouts.

"NO!"
I say again.

"That's it you little...."
Olaf says lungeing toward me. He hits me, and grabs me by my arms, and pulls me from my horse, while flicking the stirrups off my feet.

He let's go of me too soon, and I fall to the ground.
I feel my face sting.

Lemmony Snicket: I tried to warn you.

"Why are you on the ground? Get up, you midget!"
Olaf yells a bit nicer, grabbing me.

"I was on the ground, because you pulled me down off my horse!"

"Now, Blaze-don't be rude."
Says Mr. Easton.

"But-he, Olaf-"
I stuttered.

"Is a great guardian! Yes, I am the handsomest Count in all the world. How lucky you are Blaze, to be living with such a marvelous Count as I."
Says Olaf waiting for Mr. Easton to leave.

"As we often say in the theater, exist stage right."
Olaf says.

"Well, I leave you two go now. Good bye."
(Exit Mr. Easton)

"Can't I keep my horse?"
I shout.

"I'm afraid not."

"No."
Olaf follows.

Mr. Easton trots away with my only source of happiness, and leaves me with this Olaf guy!🏴