Chapter 20~The family get together prt.3

Naveens POV

It's Christmas Day and my little cousins are opening there gifts. Jared and Mia are talking an laughing as usual. I was texting prince Dana, Roc,& Prod in group chat. Ray ray took my advise and was outside on the porch talking to his mom. China was being china as usual . Ashley was chillin. Everything was just cool.

"Ok everyone time for breakfast" grandma said and we all went to the dining room

Ray's POV

"Ma..... when I said I hated you..... I didn't mean it I was just -"

"I know ray..... I know what I put you through as a child. And I know that I wasn't there for you. When I was about 15 I got pregnant with you then china at 16 I just didn't know what to do. I was so scared an I felt like I was alone. But To be honest y'all are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Y'all are the reason that I'm now 5 months clean. I sent y'all away for a reason. So I could get better and I knew that y'all would have a better chance if I was out of the picture for a little bit" She said

"I know the past is the past but I'm trying to change that now. I know things may never been the way I wished it was, but I just wanted you to know that . I never wanted you to hate me. I never wanted to make you feel like I disowned you. Sometimes things just happen that we can't prevent from happening. I guess what I'm trying to say is. I'm sorry and I just want to start over, And be in y'all life again. If y'all let me." She said and I stayed silent. I looked at her with teary eyes. And hugged her. She hugged me back as I cried on her shoulder she rubbed my back .

"Ok" I whispered " This doesn't mean ima move back . I have a new life that I love. And someone in my life that I could never leave" I said referring to Dana "but it would be cool if we could start over" I said with a smile and we hugged again. Grandma called us in for breakfast.

Jared's POV

So today is the day that I finally decided to tell the family about Me and Mia. We were all sitting down eating breakfast which was good BTW. My fam can cook tho.

"Hey everyone I have something to say " I said and everyone turned to me.

"Ok so everyone knows that I don't bring just anyone home for the holidays...... Well Mia isn't just anyone. She's not just a friend. Not even a girlfriend"I said and grabbed her hand under the table.

"I wanted to wait and tell the family when everyone that usually comes is here. But this seem like the best time...... Mia and I have been dating for about 3 years now. And a few months ago I decided why wait you know. I love her so I proposed ." I said as everyone gasped with excitement.

"And she said yes. I'm sorry I never told y'all about her but I was a little scared. But now since everything's cool I just figured why not now." I said as everyone said congrats.

"Wait wait I'm not finished." I said as everyone turned back.

"There is also going to be a new audition to the Lopez family." I said with a smile looking at Mia. My mom was in tears my grandma was so happy my cousins were happy. everyone was happy. I looked over to Naveen to see her in deep thought.

Naveens POV

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy for him. But I'm scared as well. Endless thoughts roamed though my head and I couldn't take it. as everyone was talking about what just happened. I got up and put my napkin down on the table.

"Excuse me "I said voice a little shaky. I was about to walk upstairs when Jared grabbed my arm but I snatched it away. On the verge of crying.

"Naveen!!!" I heard my mother yell but I ignored her .

Jared POV

I was about to go upstairs but ray stopped me.

" Give her some space to calm down trust me she's a girl" Ray said

For the rest of the day Naveen didn't come back downstairs. I think I gave her enough space. I walked back upstairs to see the window open. I looked out the window to see her curled up in a ball looking out at the sky with he arms grabbing her legs Sitting on the roof. I climbed out on the roof and sat next to her. She glanced at me then back at the starry sky.

"You ok??" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah" she said barely above a whisper

"Why did you run out when I announced that Mia and I are engaged. I thought you liked her."

"I do..... I really do she's nice and sweet and fun. And I am very very happy for y'all."

"So what's the problem??"i asked still looking at her.

"I'm scared ok"She said finally looking at me.

"Scared of what nana ??"

"Scared of this. The future . Your whole life is about to change. Your graduating this year. plus your getting married an your having a baby. You were talking about moving to California which is all the way across the states and I'm scared that you wont have anymore time to spend with me. Jared we are so close an your the only male figure that I have. I dont look up to you like a brother. I look up to you like your my dad because you have always been there. When You went to college I was scared out of my mind . but at least I get to see you. We are so close Jared I just don't want to loose that. Not again" She said spilling her heart out. I brung her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Naveen maybe my life is about to change but I will never forget about you ok. You aren't gonna loose me. I'm right here nana. Sure we may not see each other like how we do now but nothing can break our bond ok" I said an we made up

The next day we went back home and everything was somewhat normal

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Yay no more drama .........SIKE ..... that was a big ass like . There is many more to come so keep reading. And remember . Vote, comment, share , And follow.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌