chapter 34~Not believed

Naveen's POV

It's Friday night but I decided to stay home tonight. Or should I say Saturday morning. I came upstairs because I was thirsty . The only light source that was there was coming from the moon and the street lights. I opened the frig and found. Ooo yay apple juice !!! I'm such a kid . So I took that out and poured me a glass. I put the jug of apple juice back in the frig and opened the top cabinet for a straw and reached for it.

"Damn!" I heard a deep voice say I looked to see ugh.

"Pervert" I simply said as Leroy chuckled.

"You know you remind me if your mom only you have a much sexier body" He said and bit his lips checking me out. I tried going past him but he blocked me pushing me back to the counter. His hands went straight for my ass a I tried to get away.

"Get off of me!" I said loud.

" Nahh I be seeing the way you look at me, you know you want this" He said pulling me closer. I tried pushing him off but it's not working.

"Why you fighting?? just take it you know you want it. And I want you" He said slowly feeling all over my body.

"Por favor just stop" I yelled voice cracking though my accent. He put his hands around my mouth as his free hand tried to take off my pajama pants.

" Shhhhhh baby girl trust me it won't hurt so bad" He said That's when the light turned on and ray was standing there

" What's going on" he said with his deep voice. Leroy had no choice but to let me go so as soon as he did I took the chance to run over to ray and hug him really tight. He basically just saved me from getting raped. Tears came down my face as ray hugged me back.

"What did you do to her?" Ray asked leroy pissed as ever with the bat in his hand. I started breaking everything down like Kevin hart in my mind like O shit!!!!! this is not gonna go down well.

" Wtf you gonna do with that" leroy asked as ray settled the bat in his hand .

"O nothing just this" Ray said and swung the bat that's when china and my mom came down stairs.

"Ray stop it !!!" Me china and my mom screamed

"Ray it's not worth it"I said grabbing his arm causing him to stop. He dropped the bat and hugged me . I swear he be acting like my brother sometimes.

"Why did you do that.?" my mom asked bending down to Leroy. He was holding his stomach making groans and coughing up blood.

" He tried to rape Naveen" ray said looking at my mom. She looked at Leroy

"Is it true bae " she asked helping him up. and he looked her dead in the eye and said

"No baby of course not she was all over me" He said .I got so pissed

"WHAT .... YOU LIEING LITTLE BITCH" I yelled as china held me back.

"NAVEEN STOP IT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN" My mother screamed and I just looked at her

"So your going to believe him then believe your own daughter." I said an she looked away from me. I was feeling all kinds if pain. I was angry to the fact that Leroy lied. But I was really hurt that my mother believed her no good boyfriend over me. I felt fresh warm tears go down my face.

"Well I see how it is now. You would rather believe a druggie then your own daughter. " I said voice cracky. She didn't say anything .

"Fine" I simply said and walked away packing up a bag and grabbing the car keys to the truck.

"Where do you think your going" my mother said with attitude I just looked at her.

"Anywhere but here" I simply said and walked outside and got in the truck. 20 minutes later I pulled up to Dana's house. I couldn't stay with Princeton after what happened a few days ago. Jared ,Tiara and Mia are coming back for my graduation tomorrow. I just need to calm down and not be so stressed about things. I got out the truck and closed the door wiping my tears from my face. I have been crying way to much these past few months. And I think it's time for me to stop. But I don't know how I'm going to be able to do that with all the shit I have been through lately. I walked up to Dana's front porch and rung the doorbell. She answered the door with her eyes baggy an she looks like she has been watching to much Tv.

"Damn Naveen it's like 1:30 what's sup" She asked and I looked up that's when her eyes got big.

"Omg what happened" she asked me and I sighed.

"Hey umm your the only option I have and I umm I can't go home and I can't go to Jacob's house so is it ok if I stay with you tonight" I asked as my voice shakes . She lets me inside and we go straight to her room.

Few hours later

We were eating tubs if ice cream and watching movies.

"Dana boys are such assholes" I said as my accent came out and I ate another spoon full of ice cream .

" I know they really are Naveen why would Princeton do that??? He loves you"

"Yeah he didn't know because that was way before me and him were friends and to top of that my mom doesn't believe that Leroy tried to rape me. Everything's just so screwed up. I'm so sick and tired of crying everyday. I just wish everything the drama would just stop. " I said as Dana agreed .

"Nana it's going to get better ok maybe not now but it will it always does." she said with a smile. I smiled back and soon we both went to sleep

This chapter is a little short because it was a filler.

OH!! and the story is almost over, but don't worry there's a sequel/book two, call it what you will, but just know that its going to be AWESOME!!!!

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT