[SPECIAL?] A Birthday To Remember

I'm late to the party--as always!  This has been around for quite a while now, and I only discovered its existence now?  Yeah, so enjoy!

The air is hectic as you step up to the front doors of the sky city. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in azure blue, Astloch font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Barack Obama to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, punching and golden apples will be plentiful. We do hope to see your ugly face there. November 22nd, 2016 at the first ray of dawn. Please dress in your best looking armor and don't forget your toaster for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings open with a LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You're surprised to see Arri [The Minecraft Epic] standing there in the flesh, all fearless and powerful. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to her right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Dragon and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over whatever fruit you think of when you see their face.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already dabbing wildly on the dancefloor.

PPAP plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the whip. You had always shipped Donald Trump's toupee and a microwave so you're not entirely surprised to see them twerking together in the corner. Zea [Legend of the Athanadra] and Chance [Legend of the Athanadra] are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several toddlers are gushing over the latest update of Hillary Clinton's clothing line on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Ardeam [The Ardeam Trilogy] on Jupiter in the middle of Doomsday and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!" 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I invite the following to try out this weird and hilarious gimmick from Wattpad 😂

haruishii

ClaireValdez

meistarkawaii

StefxJulia

Hannah_Watson_

ShreRifiAnn

ShimmeringVoid

Lightning_Stryker

Find it at " www.wattpad.com/birthday/ "