4 90% Madness

Ooh, short and to-the-point questions!  Sweet!  Though I still got carried away while answering some of them 😂 you'll know when you read it! 

• •• •••• •• •

Q: Do you like someone?

As a friend?  Family?  Then yeah.

Q: Do they like you back?

Yes. But not.  In.  That.  Way.  PLEASE.

Q: Middle name?

I don't have one 😂

Q: Single or taken?

Single.  Forever.  I'm serious about being a Hunter of Artemis, ClaireValdez.

Q: Last person you texted?

A: My awesome friend haruishii.  I think I just sent her the faceless glitch from Assassin's Creed:  Unity as a prank.

Q: Last song you heard?

Return of the Hero by Soundmopi (if you like epic music, then you should definitely try out this song!)

Q: Battery %?

My computer is at 100% right now but mark my word, the second I take out the charger that number is gonna FLOP.

Q: Best friends:

haruishiimeistarkawaiiluckyraePonyta12345, a couple more people who don't have Wattpad, and I are a squad oh-so called Mob Squad (hence, the name of this collaboration account 💩).  They're all a continent and a freaking ocean away from me, so craap.

Q: Favorite OTPs?

UHHHHHHH lemme think...YOU KNOW WHAT?  I'm going with Trump's toupee and a microwave from the #Wattpad10 birthday thing I did.

Q: Your lock screen?

This is the lock screen for my iPad:

So seen those wallpapers that say stuff like "touch the screen and the phone will explode"?  That was the design I had in mind when I put together this lock screen, but the text doesn't really mean anything since the iOS update that replaced the s...

So seen those wallpapers that say stuff like "touch the screen and the phone will explode"?  That was the design I had in mind when I put together this lock screen, but the text doesn't really mean anything since the iOS update that replaced the swipe-left-to-unlock feature with press-the-home-button.

I managed to crop it so that all the words showed when the iPad was rotated horizontally, but I kinda forgot about that rotating the iPad vertically would end up cropping out some of the words, and never noticed when haruishii pointed it out.

But it turns out having the iPad rotated vertically crops the words into an entirely new meaning:

Are you my mustache?

Q: Why did you open this account?

A friend of mine, marshmallowmouseman, introduced me to Wattpad, to which I was just like "what?  okay" and signed up.  As time passed, the friend pretty much stopped using Wattpad, but obviously that was not the case with me 😂

• •• •••• •• •

TAGGING

ClaireValdez

haruishii

meistarkawaii

Lightning_Stryker

Hannah_Watson_

ShreRifiAnn (yes, all three of you)