Chapter 3 - Coolz Kidz

MINA POV

  What the hell happened earlier? Why she kiss me? She really, really weird.

  "Are you okay,Mina? Did you hurt somewhere? If you did, I will..." when Nayeon tried to finish her sentence,I cut it off,

  "She didn't Nayeon,just almost. By the way, who are they actually?" I ask her.

  Nayeon sighed. I still waiting for the answer.

  "They are called Coolz Kidz. Their leader is Hirai Momo, the one who threaten you earlier. The short haired girl named Yoo Jungyeon", Nayeon explained and grinned when saying her name. I just staring her and when she realized it, she continued,

  "And the tallest one is Chou Tzuyu, she's the maknae. They're bullies but some students really like them, I wonder why", Nayeon make a 'thinking' face.

  Yes Nayeon, I wonder why you like one of them too.

  "But,why you coming there earlier? I think the students are not allowed to come there unless they search for a fight", I asked her.

  "Erm,I actually,haih... don't tell anybody,okay? Promise?".

  "Okay,okay, I promise".

  "Actually, Jungyeon and me were childhood friends before. We still close but she hide it because she scared Momo might hurt me. I wanted to give her some food for recess but after saw the incident, I forgot", she smiled sheepishly.

   After heard Nayeon's story, I think I got into a huge trouble today. I mean,I trying to search a fight with a leader of the bullies here. But, she(Momo) too beautiful to be a bully, right?

MOMO POV

  I glared at Jungyeon. She looks really scared right now. Meanwhile Tzuyu, she still with her blank face.

  "Explain,Jungyeon", I said with a cold voice.

  "She just give... no, I mean send me the food that I instructed her to do", she said nervously.

  "You could lie other people but not me,Jungyeon. I'll let it go this time. But,if it happened again, you know what I'll do next".

  "I'm sorry,Momo".

  "Okay,forget it. Tzuyu,help me search where did the Myoui live. It's not over yet".

  "Alright,unnie".

FASTFORWARD

AT MINA's HOUSE (After School)

NO ONE POV

  Mina already in her bedroom. She still think about the Coolz Kidz. Now,she half worried and half scared.

  Besides,she still couldn't forget about the kiss. Even it just on the cheek, she feel she want more than that.

  Now,she thinks she have a mental problem.

AT MOMO's SIDE

  After get Mina's address from Tzuyu, she changed her clothes at her house and go to Mina's house.

MOMO's POV

  Wow,not bad. Her house is pretty huge. I pressed the doorbell and heard someone talking,

  "Who are you?".

  "I'm Mina's friend,I want to meet her".

  "Oh,Mina's friend,come in come in,make yourself at home".

  The door unlocked and I get inside. A woman in her 40s greet me nicely. Now I know where did the smile coming from.

  "Mina is still in her room. Wait, I'll call her"...

  "Oh,it's okay,can you show me her room? She told me to go straight to her room", I said, trying to look innocent.

  "Her room is at upstairs,on the left. I think she still in the bathroom", her mom pointed and smiled to me.

  "Thank you, Mrs. Myoui".

MINA POV

  Ahh,I feel fresh after take a nice bath. I just wore my bathrobe and go inside my room.

  When I go inside, I heard the door closed and someone locked it. When I turned around, I felt a pair of arms pinned me towards the door.

  I shocked once again for today, and the same people make me feel like that.

  Who else besides Hirai Momo?

NO ONE POV

  Momo pinned Mina againts the door. She stared and caressed her face smoothly.

  "We meet again,Myoui Mina".

  "Wha...what are you doing now? Let's go of me,please", beg Mina while struggle from Momo's grip.

  "You look so hot and sexy just now. If I could fu*k you right here..." Momo face getting closer and closer until it's just an inch away between them.

  With a full strength, Mina pushed Momo until she fell down on the floor.

  "Now get out from here and never come back", Mina said while holding her anger.

  "It's seems I lost twice,well there will be a time that I'll win, see you tomorrow, darling", Momo winked before left.

  At the same time,both of their heartbeat beating faster than usual.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's note:
It's almost a month I think since my latest update. I'm sorry because I'm really busy with schools. What do you think for this chapter? Comments and votes are highly appreciated.
I'm sorry once again if it's too bored and short. But I'll hope you enjoyed it! And please bear my poor English😅.