Hate

I hate school now and I went home earlier yesterday.

Some may not understand but I got bullied yesterday by a girl that has been doing this since middle school but it has been quiet for a while. Until yesterday.

Our school has assembly every morning and there are lines painted on the ground where you should sit in your class line and you aren't allowed to sit in another class's row.

And I was standing in my class line at the back and then Nicole and her group of snobs tried to push me out of the way and surround me, but they weren't even in my class or the classes next to me so I stood my ground. Plus, I was there even before the bell rang.

They refused to move and said I should but I sat down anyway when the teacher gave us permission.

They told me to move so I said no, because I was in my line and we are supposed to sit in our line.

Then she went off and said I had an attitude and yelled at me so that everyone can here. She told me that I should wash my hair because I had lice and her friends laughed at me.

Those things aren't even true. I ignored her and tried to be strong and sticked around until my test but then I called my mom because I couldn't think straight and I wanted to cry.

And I wasn't going to cry in front of the school. I'm fine now but my dad says that I should report them, but if that didn't work before, it certainly wouldn't now.

And what bothers me the most is that our RCL (it's like leaderboard or whatever) saw and heard EVERYTHING but did absolutely nothing. A girl in the other row had the decency to ask if I was OK.

But really. People are assholes.