I SWEAR I'LL STOP

I KNOW, I KNOW.
I'VE PROBABLY MADE A LOT OF OC'S BY NOW.
BUT HEAR ME OUT.
MAKING GEMSONAS IS FUN.
JUST DOING ALL THE RESEARCH ABOUT CHAKRAS, SPIRITUAL MEANINGS, AND COMING UP WITH HOW TO PERSONIFY ROCKS IS VERY FUN.
I KNOW ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T WATCH STEVEN UNIVERSE ARE PROBABLY VERY CONFUSED AND OR DON'T CARE, BUT HERE YA GO ANYWAY.

Thiiis is Petrified Wood. Now you might be thinking, "Hey, wood isn't a gem, what are you, stupid?" And yes, I am stupid... Anyhow, if you're not thinking that, well, start thinking it!

Okay, now stop thinking it, 'cause actually petrified wood is just wood that is slowly replaced by agate as it decomposes. Sometimes, jasper, quartz, and opal can be found, too. (The jasper and quartz is sort of the reason why they're big 'n stuff)

THERE'S ABOUT TO BE A WHOLE BUNCH OF BACKSTORY, SO WATCH OUT.

Anyhow, now onto the show! During the Gem War (about 1,000 years), Homeworld needed to pump out soldiers faster with the rebellion slowly winning. Due to quartz taking a long time to form, petrified wood takes fewer than one hundred years.

Because petrified wood is not technically a pure gem, they are often treated no better than dirt. The only use they had was for the Gem War. So far, shape shifting is not known to be possible, and they can fuse.

Petrified wood is very easily poofed. Any puncture at any size at any part of the body will immediately make the strongest of petrified wood poof. They are usually taught not to think for themselves, and can almost be compared to robots.

OKAY MAYBE I'LL UPDATE THIS LATER.

Date: 2/11/17