3k Views+Request+Tag

GHHHGHGD.

3K VIEWS?

BUT SERIOUSLY HOW DID YOU ALL COME ACROSS MY TRASH.

Well, however you did, I'm thankful that all of you have taken the time to look through my art book and come along with me on this "journey." (I use that term very loosely) So, I don't have any way to celebrate this 'cause I still got a lot of work to do art wise. I'm a really good procrastinator, what can I say and with this road trip currently, it hasn't been the best time to draw.

Now enough of my complaining! All of you nice people came here for art, not my ranting! Anyway, so here's the request Jon_Eddsworld wanted! Its a drawing of her gemsona, Jade (left), and mine, Red Snakeskin Agate (right.)

     Sorry it took such a long time, it's not all that good either, but I hope you like it! I'm afraid I made Jade's hair too fluffy, I got carried away

    And I ALSO forgot to do a tag. My goodness I am all out of wack this week. I was tagged by @Savage_Sista.

1) type of phone you have
     I-phone 5s.

2) do you have a crush
     Nope! I don't believe in dating until High School.

3) birthday
     Guess.

4) best friends
     MA HOMIE Toshinoka.

5) favorite song
     Goodbye to A World by Porter Robinson.

6) your biggest fear
     Puppets and mannequins 'cause no thanks, too human for me.

7) color of your hair
     Brown like dirt.

8) favorite subject
     Language Arts!

9) favorite sport
     Tae Kwon Do.

10) tag 20 people and they have to do it
     Ah gahd why. I'll do ten 'cause it's pretty late.
     Toshinoka (You'll always be first to get tortured)
     custard_cakes
     AutumnZoeyAthena
     ayakashineko
     Ellie_says_hi
     chocolateicee
     Jon_Eddsworld
     RainbowGlitterCookie
     Wumzy1023
     peachkellu
     I really need to get those requests done...

     Date: 4/4/17