what have i created

i was going to make a mary sue.

     as a joke.

     the joke went too far.

     ahem.

     Say hello to Fudge-Unicorn-Cat-Kawaii Chan (Name given by Toshinoka , please do not abbreviate it.)! I made up a backstory for her on the bus, but it's so horrific that by the time you finish reading this you would need to go to the grocery store.

     To buy more bleach.

     Well, I won't be telling it, 'cause I wouldn't want to put you guys through any torture! It's not like I'm lazy er anything...

      So, since most Mary Sues are overpowered or... Over-angsty (???), I thought it'd be just dandy for them to get possessed for a short while er something. She grows horns and gets red eyes, too, because can. Although when I drew it I ended up giving "Kawaii Chan" too much character. Mary Sues don't have character, so technically, I failed at doing bad which meaaans... I pretty much failed at art.

     Back to the point- here it is!

     See what I mean? Too much... personality. Blegh.

     I swear, like I told someone before, I'm gonna further evolve this character to something better and I'll just explain that this was [insert future name]'s origin story.

     Ah, forgot to explain! So basically, that heart above her is a multi-colored UnderTale SOUL 'cause that's pretty overused, amiright? I'll also just say that she's pretty much the daughter of Hatsune Miku and (get yer bleach) Darth Vader. I won't go into any more detail.

     Bye.

     Date: 4/1/17