The new kid

-hello basically this is going to be in high school which both there dyed hair :3 enjoy-

Mark's POV

This was my first year here in this new school everything was really different than my old school. It was in the middle of the day when I was stuck in office bored out of my mind while I had my mom fill out the paperwork I had all my stuff together my heart pounding out of my chest. All new faces I didn't know this school was huge you can actually get around over 300 kids. My old school was so small I hated it but this was way different. "Well that will be all just go to the counselor office and she will get everything else ready for you." The lady behind the counter calmly said. We both got up to go to the office where the counselor I again half to sit for I bet another hour the bell already ring for I'm guessing 4th period. I walked in then saw an Irish I'm guessing with green dyed hair. "Are you the counselor pretty young to be one." I chuckle and look at him. He was "nice looking" for someone my age.

He chuckled "Nope I'm her aide she's in there." As he said that my mom was already talking to her getting my stuff as I walk in sitting in the chair. "This  must be mark." The lady said. "Yes that's me Mark Edwards Fischbach." I said as calmly as possible. "Well you will fit in great here is your schedule and your lunch number and locker combination we are still in 4th period." She handed me my schedule. "Excuse me Jack can you show this young man to his locker." The guy I'm assuming is Jack stood up quickly, "Yes ma'm! Come on this way." He was  really full of energy especially this time of day I usually get hyper after lunch.

"Hey can I see your schedule?" Jack asked me while walking down the hallway. "Sure but why?" "Too see if you got any of my classes which you do we have the next period together!" He said almost yelled. "Hey calm down remember we still have classes going on." I said trying not to sound rude. "Sorry I just drunk some coffee well here is your locker nice it's by mine kinda." He pointed at the bottom locker as much as I hate those I opened it and just got my stuff together. "I'll show you too your class it's almost lunch so I'll show you too your class and tomorrow I'll show you the rest." He said grabbing my arm and dragging me. While he dragged me I look around noticing how big this place was especially the main hallway it was huge I bet there was over 500 kids in this school at the least.

As Jack dragged me in a class everyone stared I got a little nervous but just looked at the ground. "Hello Ms.Booker I got a new student coming in your class." Jack said happily. "Well hello who you might be?" What I'm thinking must be the teacher, "Um I'm Mark...Mark Fischbach ma'm..." I made myself smile a bit. "That a great name welcome to our class we are about to go to lunch so just wait outside." She said telling everyone to pack up. I went outside and waited. "I'll see you after lunch." Jack smiled and ran off back to the counselor office. I smiled I actually made a best friend on the first day.

I was in line to get lunch bored again the separate the guys and girls but we got to sit wherever we want I don't get it though why do they do that? I guess these people are more troubled than me. They already got me in the system because it doesn't take long for lunch so I just sit at the table I'm supposed to be in. Next to me Nathan sits be me along with 3 others named Tyler Wade and Ethan They were all talking and I was just sitting quietly eating my surprisingly good food. "Hey. You the new kid right Mark?" Will said. "Yeah are you guys are?" I wanted to sound polite but I just wanna see jack again.

"I'm Ethan these are some friends Bob and Wade." He said. "Hey! Nate is here too dude!" I'm guessing it's Nate. "Oh and Nathan we call him Nate. It's terrible." Ethan said chuckling. I smiled this is going to be a good day I hope the rest is good as well. We continued to eat and talk about stupid shit. I heard the bell ring so I ran to the gym because it was my next class as I sat my stuff down on the bleachers and looked around saw the girls on one side and the guys on the other so obviously I go to where the guys were and sat on the ground. That's when I saw some guy about my size a little taller come towards me. "You must be the new kid." He say I was about to introduce myself happily since I was hyper but he cut my off, "I know you Mark Fischbitch I saw you eyeballing Jack." He snapped at me. "Well of course I did he a friend. Can I look at a best friend?" I ask. He pushed me down he was about to punch me till the coach blew the whistle.

He got off me then I looked at him kinda confused but scared. He walked away just leaving me there I sat up confused, not knowing what to say I just said, "Um...its Fischbach by the way...." I just sat there hoping to see Jack coming must be a little late don't worry. He was so happy, is he always like this too new people. When I looked at him those ocean blue eyes were amazing. "Mark!" I heard his voice coming I turned around and saw him with two others.

~Hope you guys like it there will be more too come. Note: this is an alternate universe where all the YouTubers are kinda in my school or what not I don't know how to explain.